**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost bugged on Mix-master

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 509 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is quest 7.2.6 ( gwenmaster boss)
Mix master path Critical hits from ghost cannot be evaded, but the node seems to be bugged and ignores it. Evading the second consecutive medium while the passive crit from phase is active

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    About 18 months ago Kabam changed the wording for the critical hits of Ghost,
    to: While this Precision is active, Opponent's Evade abilities suffer -100% flat Ability Accuracy

(from this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253089/ghost-abilities-changed-after-update)

Kabam Zibiit said this:

Now, the description has been changed back to what Zibiit said.

What you encountered here seems like a bug (which I truly hope is).
    If it's not a bug and this is intended, which makes sense in this case since Ghost reduces the Ability Accuracy of the opponent and Old Man Logan is immune to it, it means that Kabam changed the functionality of Ghost. Cause Ghost should prevent every kind of evade no matter where it is.

@Kabam Zibiit since you were the one that wrote that comment, ca you give us an insight of this? Is it a bug or a new 'feature'?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    This is a serious bug
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Why had the text change bug happneed initially though? Someone had to write that right? Wouldn't just happen out of nowhere? Maybe a miscommunication within the team?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I remember the changing of the Ghost wording a while ago. It was tested in scenarios where opponents had a 200% chance to evade or something, and Ghost still prevented it. So I just assumed it was still “She cannot be evaded in critical hits.” Here, her evade counter isn’t working and I guess is AA reliant
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Looks like she still works against >100% evade ability accuracy. Wasn’t evaded once on this node while she had a precision active