**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which t6c you gonna choose from 100% 8.1

It is just 25%(i think) of one specific color and we need 3 of them but if we 100% 8.1 we have to choose now so which one you will choose and why? Cosmic for Herc? Mutant for Kitty? However, the meta champs now may be out of date at that time. Herc may not be so powerful when we reach the time we can rank5 our 6*?

Which t6c you gonna choose from 100% 8.1 113 votes

Cosmic
57% 65 votes
Mutant
15% 17 votes
Skill
2% 3 votes
Science
7% 9 votes
Mystic
12% 14 votes
Tech
4% 5 votes

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Im enjoying r4 kitty way too much to not r5 her. Tigra will be next
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Gonna take ghost 👻
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Took cosmic like most people. Probably gonna be Herc
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Mutant for Papa Poco
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Cosmic was a safe bet. R5 Scorpion did cross my mind too, but first being cosmic is a safe bet
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Apoc ftw
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Cosmic or mutant are the safe options I think but I’m going for science and going all in for scorpion, loving using him.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Tech, infamous ironman all day
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Yeah Cosmic for Hercules. Cant find a better candidate, yet.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Tempted to get Science for Quicksilver when I pull him in like 2026, but hopefully I can nab him from his featured since it seems to be evading me successfully in his Cavs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Already chose Science. Mr F is my favorite champ currently so thinking he'll be my guy
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    r5 herc will just be insanely silly
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Cosmic, Just for the best champ in game
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    i chose skill, Shang-Chi is going to be my first r5 no doubt
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    First r4 by chance
    First r5 by choice

Doctor victor von Doom
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Pretty locked into mutant for Apoc. My first r4 and pretty sure he'll be the r5 target.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Cosmic for Hercules. Can’t go wrong there.