**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Future of Progression: Relics, 7-Stars and Ascension Roadmap - Discussion Thread

Greetings Summoners!

Today, we’re very excited to share our plans for the future of Power Progression in Marvel Contest of Champions!

In this Roadmap, we’re going to introduce you to:
  • Relics: A brand new addition that allows you to add new abilities and attributes to your Champions, finally allowing you to customize your favourite Champion!
  • 7-Stars: A new rarity that pushes the boundaries of Champion strength!
  • Ascension: A new way to empower your existing Champions, giving them, even more, strength and longevity, respecting the roster you’ve worked hard to create!
With Relics coming first, we’ll be focussing primarily on them in this post, but we wanted to give you all some insight into 7-Stars and Ascension as well, and how they all complete the picture of Power Progression in The Contest.

You'll likely have a lot of questions, and we'll do our best to answer, but the information is still in development, so we might not have the answers right now, especially surrounding 7-Stars and Ascension.

Read the Roadmap here!

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    What’s the score for 7* when I use it in arena? Double 6*, so 140k with x3 Multiplikator?

Jk, don’t know man
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

With relics being disallowed (for the time being at least) in war, AQ, abyss and story. Will we need to unbind the relic from the champion to use them in those modes? Or will the effects just not happen. Obviously I would hope the second option since there is an eventual cost to unbind or rebind the relic. But either way it would be good to know.

I'd assume the effects are just locked out similar to how you can't use an sp3 on a 1 or 2* or how they have them locked out in act 1 etc lol
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 223 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

With relics being disallowed (for the time being at least) in war, AQ, abyss and story. Will we need to unbind the relic from the champion to use them in those modes? Or will the effects just not happen. Obviously I would hope the second option since there is an eventual cost to unbind or rebind the relic. But either way it would be good to know.

I'd assume the effects are just locked out similar to how you can't use an sp3 on a 1 or 2* or how they have them locked out in act 1 etc lol
    I agree that is how it should be. But I have learned long ago that what I think should be and what the game actually is can sometimes be miles apart.