**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Future of Progression: Relics, 7-Stars and Ascension Roadmap - Discussion Thread

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This sounds absolutely horrible ... what the actual hell

Of course as well, just in time for the giting event 2.0. Just ... no.

Yet none of it comes till next year πŸ™„
    Nah, we can start collecting before that
    Collecting. That's it. All we're going to get is some shards from duping 6*'s, Any and all dupes. What does that have to do with gifting?
    Malreck04 said:

Oh wow this is **** up. Is this what gifting will be about this year? 7 stars?

How do the 2 connect? The blog says you'll get 7* shards from duping 6*'s. Hows that any different than what's happening now?
    edited September 2022
    Garlo said:

7* in spring 2023 is too fast and horrible idea.

I hope he reads all the comments and pays attention to the community. 7* adding is a TERRIBLE idea.

They didn't say spring. They just said 2023.

Edit: I missed the spring part of the blog. Thanks @SpideyFunko I stand corrected.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With 7 stars being introduced so early , why do i have a feeling that we will see our 1st 6* r5 in December Gifting 2.0
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75 β˜…
    I’m sure we always knew 7*s were coming, which is fine. Relic and Ascension however I am not a fan of. I’ve seen similar systems input into other mobile games( Netmarbles 7DS) and it failed badly. I could also imagine the pay wall created here. IMO the whole point of a 6* and now 7* was to get the ascended version of your champ to utilize them better.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

When are we going start getting 7* shards? Will we be getting some retrospectively?

In november update