**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* STAR LORD OR 4* VISION RANK 3 OR 5

I am very close to my first rank 3 5 star or maxed our 4 star. but I don't know if I want my duped vision to rank 5 as a 4 star or my unduped 5 star SL to rank 3?

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Aou or classic
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Age of ultron I aint got no units for classic
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    I literally laugh every time I see a high ranked UNDUPED star-lord. I mean you only want to take him to rank 3 which these days isn't really considered high rank I suppose. But these ppl with him at rank 4 and unduped.? Well I suppose everyone has an unlikely dream...
    I literally laugh every time I see a high ranked UNDUPED star-lord. I mean you only want to take him to rank 3 which these days isn't really considered high rank I suppose. But these ppl with him at rank 4 and unduped.? Well I suppose everyone has an unlikely dream...
    I wouldn't take him to rank 4 unduped, just rank 3 for now :disappointed:
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    You can always try saving units for another OG Vision offer. But he isn't necessarily better than AOU Vision. I'd R5 either duped 4* Vision over unduped 5* SL. Double immune, power control, not available in a 5* are all good arguments. Love the champs you have over the champs you hope to get. Vision (duped or not) is way more useful in AQ, AW and quests compared to unduped SL.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Go with Vision. It's debatable who is better, but imo it's AoU Vision anyway. Having him at r5 will greatly help your team in all aspects of the game. Double immunity and power control make him well worth the cats.
    Many people are saying vision, i think thats what I'm going to have to go with, his power drain and immunity are going to be helpful in act 5 for sure
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Vision.

Sl is incredibly meh unduped.