**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your honest opinion on 7 stars?

What is your honest opinion on 7 stars?

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I’ve wanted them for so long just to see how the border would look like
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

Comparing the 4,5,6 build is totally different to 7 stars. There are now 225+ champions in the game and with the cadence of continuing to release 2 per month, it'll likely be 250 champions by the time most of the playerbase is able to access/open their first 7 star crystal. Unless they specifically filter the pool of champions available or change how the cystal system works for 7*s , lots of players will end up with their first 7* groot/cyclops, likely enough to officially push them to quit.

7*s will come out with an initial pool which will likely not be all that great. New champs will be added to the pool with some existing champs over time. The number of champs that exist will make no difference to the available pool of 7*s for a long time. That's the way it worked for 5*s and 6*s.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    they should have come out during 2024 or 2025
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I wasn't playing when 6 stars were first introduced so I've never seen the impact of it on the community. I do imagine that 6 stars will stay relevant for the next couple years at least. I am excited for a new rarity to be added to the game.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I think it doesn’t make sense to introduce 7*s when the current content isn’t challenging enough for 5*s. They should first work on creating content suitable for 6*r4-5 before thinking of doing something that crazy.
  • wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★

OP did your first thread being merged into the main thread on this topic not get the message across lol

I didn't know that, I just saw it disappeared @BitterSteel
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    Don't much care. Still only got four 6*s.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    As someone said: it's inevitable. I am not glad for it or against it. I play what Kabam gives me to play.

I play other games and I know how hard it is to catch up for newbie so can't give up this game for small reasons. In this game I have everything, huge rosters, high level skillset and knowledge, and I have done every contents. So, will keep playing it.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I don’t care personally, don’t play proper alliance for nearly a year now and just do whatever story, events and side quests take my fancy. Sometimes go months without logging in.

I’m doing 8.1 still with r4 5*s so as long as 5/6* don’t get hard gated out I’m not bothered. I’d just treat it as another avenue to get missing champs I’d like to use. Should also boost 6* frequency and hopefully easier to awaken them via gem acquisition.

I’m actually looking forwards to solo incursions and relics seem like a version of incursion boosts/buffs which were generally pretty fun so I’m ok with those too.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    If the Ascension system works like I think it'll work, I think 7* will ultimately work. However, I'm a little surprised that they didn't lead with the Ascension system way ahead of time. If they had introduced that system early so that players knew what it meant and how it would impact their roster, then I feel like the eventual announcement of 7*s could have gone a lot smoother. Players wouldn't have felt like they had to restart yet again, because they'd know how the transition would work.

But no, they announced them at the same time, giving players no opportunity to see the Ascension system in practice before having their rug pulled out from under them with the 7* announcement.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    edited September 2022
    On the one hand, I find the 7 * Champs to be the next logical development step in the game. On the other hand, this step comes much too early for me. At the moment there isn't a single player who even has a single 6* R5 and we're already talking about 7*. Irrespective of that, I believe that the 7 * will not be a big issue for a long time. Most champs need a high sig level and before using a 7*R1 unduped I'd much rather play a 6* R 3 or R 4 or even in the Future a R 5 duped with a high sig-level. In addition, there is also the possibility to pimp the 6* with the relics, if that works. From my point of view, 7 * is not a real option in daily gameplay for a very long time. So I think it will take at least a year from introduction (Aunt 23) , until the 7* are really relevant for the Game and my Rooster.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    7 stars are fine. The other two new things I don`t like at all.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Idc, I don't have a r4 6* yet (altjough getting close).

The hardest content rn is simple enough w r3 6*s. We have big fat ZERO content for r4s, so I'd like to see hard content before moving on w ranks
  • GogiGogi Posts: 429 ★★★
    I'm looking forward to it 7* and Ascension, not so much for relics but maybe I'll like it to.