**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eternity of Pain Bargaining

I have completed every EOP event plus the special quest. Why am I not maxed out for the milestones? This is my first time totally completing EOP.

Comments

• I’m gonna go ahead and assume that you aren’t Paragon.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Need to be Paragon to get to the top. We get an extra weekly challenge. But good news, continue to complete the next EOP, with 8.1 and if you’ve not already done act 7 completion you’ll be paragon in no time.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★

Just became TB about 2 months ago

Paragon players get extra objectives
  • IronMungerIronMunger Posts: 17
    Are TB players able to get to the top in EOP though?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Are TB players able to get to the top in EOP though?

No.
    Welp, that sucks
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Welp, that sucks

It might seem like it, but this is really one of the few benefits to being Paragon, there had to be a disconnect somewhere.
    Since we have 20 days left of EOP, will there be more objectives to complete before it ends?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★

Since we have 20 days left of EOP, will there be more objectives to complete before it ends?

No, this is the end of this eop. Just three weeks to complete the challenge.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Nope. TB can only get to the milestone with 16 objectives. It's by design. We have to wait now for the rewards to drop.
    edited September 2022
    So basically we got kabamed? I’m at milestone 17/20.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Well, if you want Paragon, getting to 16 is the best way to get the R4 rank up materials as a TB (that and exploring 8.1 now). If you're in no rush, just go for what you want to complete, but it will take longer to get the R4s. And once you hit paragon, you can shoot for all objectives or stop anywhere along the way you're comfortable. I'm not doing Carina challenges for fractions of these materials when EOP is relatively easy in comparison - yeah it take more waiting, but a lot less playing and items.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op, instead of asking half a dozen questions (to include asking questions after they have already been answered on this thread), I'd recommend reading the EOP announcements in the past.

And, no, you did not get "kabamed" you got what TB players get, but you would know that if you read the announcements or the comments on this thread.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You didn't get Kabamed. They made EOP in part to help people get to Paragon, but not to be instead of finishing act 7. Also what's the point of being Paragon if you don't have access to better rewards? And we still have to work for the better rewards. The Paragon objective is usually the most annoying of the objectives.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

You can get all that stuff for 8-12 fights. Stop it.
    edited October 2022
    Dude chill out, just questions. First time completing this event
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited October 2022

Dude chill out, just questions

After you got the answer from the second post of this thread (i.e. you’re not Paragon), the repeated questions became annoyances. You got your answer, you’re the one to chill out now.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

You could do what the rest of us do on first time doing something new on here and actually read the in information provided on it. You could also read the responses people provide you instead of asking questions again that have already answered (but not the answer you want to hear).
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

You could do what the rest of us do on first time doing something new on here and actually read the in information provided on it. You could also read the responses people provide you instead of asking questions again that have already answered (but not the answer you want to hear).
    Or u could not waste ur time chastising them. If ur not going to answer then don't waste ur time chastising someone.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Or u could not waste ur time chastising them. If ur not going to answer then don't waste ur time chastising someone.
    Perhaps the wrong tone but the right answer. You only need to see the many posts about the same calendar issue we had.
    The “Hey Siri” generation doesn’t know how to look up information.
  • OldManSkreddyOldManSkreddy Posts: 51

I might just go for smaller milestones during EOP’s.

You can skip one and get all the thronebreaker rewards. For paragon you have to run each week at least twice so while the rewards are better the work required is also much more.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

I might just go for smaller milestones during EOP’s.

So u got 1 extra point..big deal...