**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else feel this way?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Anyone else excited to be interested in pulling champs again?

Lately six stars have not become as fun to achieve and my only want for the is for new champions. I’m excited to start opening champs that matter a little more again. Anyone else?

Anyone else feel this way? 69 votes

Yes,
39%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelHeraldofNoneTerraFrankWhiteDwightrowleyCrazyjack719CupidLiquidkoldCap366BowTieJohnHera1d_of_Ga1actusEtm34MauledMCOCHazzaLpooZan0MᗅՏᗅCREShenk 27 votes
No,
60%
Crine60World EaterMhykkeMongoPawnKDoggg2017yossKiptonadeAleorAmaadAkiraRockyshockyTheKillerSporkCistartL0TUS_MANTISLordSmasherNichj99krystolixSkydad23GinjabredMonstaFiiNCHAomine_Daiki10 42 votes

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yes,
    Yes. I’m stoked to be able to see new champs again
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yes,

Let me know how you feel when you pull a 7* drax

Is it supposed to be worse than pulling a 6* drax? Neither are useful to my roster, but there are more 7*s that are useful to my roster than 6*s.

A drax is useless to me if it's a 6* or a 7*, but a Mr Negative 6* is useless to me right now if I pull it - it's a max sig crystal. Same with Tigra, Hercules, Omega sentinel, Thing, Killmonger. If I got them as 7*s however.. then, I'd be happy because I can invest in them and eventually rank them.

90% of 6* pulls are useless to me and my roster, about 40% of 7* pulls I'd be able to make use of. I know which one I'd prefer
  • VVDoomVVDoom Posts: 18
    No,
    Do you open featured crystals? They made my experience to get new champs much more exciting.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    VVDoom said:

Do you open featured crystals? They made my experience to get new champs much more exciting.

My last 11 have been let downs :(
  • Yes,

Is it supposed to be worse than pulling a 6* drax? Neither are useful to my roster, but there are more 7*s that are useful to my roster than 6*s.

A drax is useless to me if it's a 6* or a 7*, but a Mr Negative 6* is useless to me right now if I pull it - it's a max sig crystal. Same with Tigra, Hercules, Omega sentinel, Thing, Killmonger. If I got them as 7*s however.. then, I'd be happy because I can invest in them and eventually rank them.

90% of 6* pulls are useless to me and my roster, about 40% of 7* pulls I'd be able to make use of. I know which one I'd prefer
    Tbf it’s probably a higher percentage than that, depending on just how ‘good’ a champion needs to be to be worth bothering with when you can consider the extra power + whatever their unique ability is going to be. Pulling a 7* Rogue for example would be in that category- decent champion but probably not one you use because she’s a bit of a noodle outside a few circumstances, but give her an extra * and she’s a lot more appealing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yes,
    Mauled said:

Tbf it’s probably a higher percentage than that, depending on just how ‘good’ a champion needs to be to be worth bothering with when you can consider the extra power + whatever their unique ability is going to be. Pulling a 7* Rogue for example would be in that category- decent champion but probably not one you use because she’s a bit of a noodle outside a few circumstances, but give her an extra * and she’s a lot more appealing.
    Good point! I was personally considering champs suited to being used in war or BGs, but in terms of champions that I’d make use of in questing or EoP type content then definitely that bumps up the percentage.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

The higher the tier of the **** pull (meaning the longer it took to form the crystal) the worse it is to pull. I can't even remember at this point who my first 6* pull was, but when they were released, the pool of champs in them wasn't great and of that pool I didn't get a great champ (maybe Cyclops?). It was discouraging considering how long it took to acquire the shards to get such a **** pull.

With a roster like yours I guess I can understand what you are saying. I guess this is part of the complexity of the situation. We have people at so many different points in the game. I wish they weren't releasing 7*s for at least another year or so, but I understand what you are saying. I just don't want a repeat of what the past several years have been in trying to build my roster. I don't want to feel like it was a waste/like the effort didn't matter.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    No,

Yes, pulling a 7* Drax will prob make you feel worse than pulling a 6* Drax when this all come to fruition.

I understand your other points and they make sense , but with all that excitement for a new rarity, just like it was when 5-6*s came out , I would hope you can understand that most people will feel disappointment with the 7* drax. Especially in the beginning when people are just starting at building a new 7* roster.