**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Silvio Manfredi (Earth-616)

NAME
    Silvio Manfredi
    CURRENT ALIAS
    Silvermane
    ALIASES
    Supreme Hydra[1]

Attributes

Powers
    Silvermane's cybernetic body provides him with a number of superhuman attributes, provided that the mechanics of his body are properly maintained and his remaining human organs are properly protected and augmented.[citation needed]
    Superhuman Strength: In his cybernetic body, Silvermane possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift up to 15 tons.[citation needed]
    Superhuman Speed: Silvermane is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.[citation needed]
    Superhuman Stamina: Silvermane's muscles and bones have been replaced with cybernetic hydraulics, granting him much greater physical stamina than a normal human. He can potentially exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the wear and tear on his system begins to affect him.[citation needed]
    Superhuman Durability: Silvermane's cyborg body is highly resistant to physical injury. He can withstand the force of powerful impacts, powerful energy blasts, extreme temperatures, and high calibre bullets without sustaining damage.[citation needed]
    Abilities
    Silvermane is an accomplished businessman and criminal strategist. And, though these abilities have waned some over the years, he has proven himself to be an excellent marksman and a competent hand to hand combatant.
  • NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Frederick Foswell Jr. (Earth-616)

NAME
    Frederick "Feddie" Foswell Jr.
    CURRENT ALIAS
    Big Man

While Spider-Man and Jameson explored the exhibit, brought to life by LMDs, holographic projections and gas-induced shared hallucinations, Foswell suited up in a giant robot suit modeled after his father's criminal alter ego. The end of the exhibit included a confrontation against the Scorpion, LMDs of the Human Fly and replicas of the Spider-Slayers. After Spider-Man defeated the Scorpion and Jameson took down the LMDs by hijacking the remote controls of the Spider-Slayers, Foswell crashed into the scene wearing the Big Man suit.[2]

Once he beat up and restrained Spider-Man, Foswell emerged from the suit to tell his story. Believing that Jameson was being coerced into supporting Spider-Man, Freddie offered him the opportunity to kill Spider-Man with the same gun that had been used to kill his father. Horrified by Freddie's delusions that were fomented by the beliefs he used to uphold, Jameson set the record straight, and blamed himself for Foswell's death, arguing the pressure he put on Foswell caused his relapse into crime. Jameson used a Spider-Slayer to restrain Freddie, and was shot in the shoulder in the process. Blaming both Jameson and Spider-Man for his father's death, Freddie set-off the self-destruct sequence of his giant suit, but Spider-Man managed to hurl it outside into the sky before it exploded. Freddie was subsequently arrested by authorities.[1]

Attributes
    Power Grid[8]

Powers
    None.

Paraphernalia
    Equipment
    He wore costumes and masks when he was the Big Man and Patch.

Weapons
    Carried handguns.
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    edited September 2022
    Toxin would be a great symbiote to add to the game. Future Fight did it, so why can't we do the same
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    After Omega Sentinel came to the game this March, I have been dying to see other Sentinel like champions added to the game. So I looked up other Sentinel-like beings, and I found Bastion, I guess human like Nimrod but more stronger and more powerful. He would 100% be a great tech champion to add to the game.
  • Redmoon9Redmoon9 Posts: 1

Copycat

Mad Jim Jaspers

Queen Goblin

Gwenmino

The Marquis of Death (Clyde Wyncham Jr)
  • RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,051 ★★★★

King Thanos

Black Surfer

• ProwlerSymbioteProwlerSymbiote Posts: 467 ★★
    Black Bolt (Darkhold) (Cosmic)

Ultra-Woman (Science)

Big Brain (Science)

Captain America (Miles Morales) (Science)

Galacta (Cosmic)

Giant-Man (Spider-Island) (Science)

Spyder-Man (Tech)

Wolverine (Miles Morales) (Mutant)

Kiri Oshiro (Tech)
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Blue Marvel can come this year. Beta Ray can't happen until 2023
    Wasp (Darkhold) (Science)

Killraven (Carnagized) (Cosmic)
  • Here are some of my ideas for future Halloween champions.

Franken-Castle

Morbius the living vampire

Deacon Frost

Dracula

Jackal (Miles Warren)

Werewolf by Night

Bloodscream

Blackheart
    Nightmare

Scream (Symbiote)

Morlun

Shiklah

Lilith

Jared Nomak
    Ghost Rider (Nima)

Please take these champion suggestions into consideration for next year‘s Halloween event .
  • Here are additional suggestions for future Halloween events.

ManSlaughter

Shadow King

Wolfsbane

Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin 2099

Jack O’Lantern

Gwenom

Azazel

• TonicBarley91TonicBarley91 Posts: 6
    edited September 2022
    Werewolf by Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seemed like a no brainer given that Halloween is coming up and the fact that Werewolf by night drops on Disney+ on October 7th. Not to mention we already have Marvel hinting at the Legion of Monsters and the majority of the roster is already up to play MCoC minus Morbius, Werewolf by Night, Santana, the Living Mummy. Regardless Werewolf by night seemed obvious and an would have been an easy given Werewolf by Nights moves and hair could have been copied from Tigra with a little tweeking is already a playable character and similar animalistic design already exists.

Powers
    Lycanthropy: Jack Russell can transform himself into a werewolf, which is a human/wolf hybrid of supernatural origin, through sheer force of will, usually by meditating on the image of a full moon. While in that form, he retains his normal intellect, is capable of speech (with some difficulty), and looks more like the classic werewolf. During a full moon, however, he changes involuntarily, loses his cognitive abilities, and looks more like a wolf than a human.

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Speed

Superhumanly Acute Senses

Superhuman Durability

Abilities
    The Werewolf is a formidable hand to hand combatant, although he has had no formal training. He also has some expertise in dealing with occult and supernatural forces.
  • NightFireNightFire Posts: 1

Red Guardian (Anton)

Crimson Dynamo

Darkstar (Petrovna)

Ursa Major

Witchfire

Goblyn

Delbert Frye/Rick Jones
    Kamala Khan (Spider-Band) (Cosmic)

Captain Marvel (Gwen Jones) (Cosmic)

RiotHeart (Tech)

Ulana (Cosmic)

Winter Soldier 13 (Tech)

Emil Burbank (Skill)

Quagmire (Mutant)

Lascivious (Science)

• Songbird

Arcade

Madelyne Pryor

D’spayre

Lady Death

Hepzibah

Hummingbird

Power Man (Victor Alvarez)

Death’s Head

Valkyrie moonstar
    Human Torch 2099 (Mutant)

Captain Anarchy (Science)

Daredevil (Mattea Murdock) (Skill)

Moon Knight 2099 (Mystic)

Black Widow 2099 (Skill)

Redstone (Mystic)

Skirn (Mystic)

Valkyrie 2099 (Cosmic)

Ta$kma$ter (Skill)

• Agent Anti-Venom

Jigsaw

Lady deathstrike

Gwenverine

Gwenclops

Hulk (Spider-Band) (Science)

Spider-Zero (Science)

Nostromo (Mutant)
  • Hellfire10Hellfire10 Posts: 1

Grey Gargoyle

Emplate

Phantom Rider (Carter Slade)

Bloodaxe

Sandman
  • M4nu31M4nu31 Posts: 5
      List of next Spiderman characters:
    • Superior Spiderman

• Spiderman Noir

• Spider Punk

• Silk

• Silver Sable

• Sandman

• Lizard

• Shocker

• Tombstone

• Morbius

• Hobgoblin

• Prowler

Molly Hayes (Mutant)

Lightspeed (Cosmic)

Skin (Mutant)

Wonder Man (Science)

Baron Zemo (Skill)
  • Godstriker56Godstriker56 Posts: 25
    edited September 2022
    Tiger Shark skill

Whirlwind science

Jack Of Hearts Mystic

Firestar Mutant

Machine Man Tech

Darkstar cosmic

Quasar cosmic

• Kushala

Trickshot

Crossfire

Black widow (Yelena Belova)

Iron Monger

What if Ultron

Elizabeth Nikos

Sliver Samurai

Captain Canuck
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    I'd like to see Riddick,beta ray bill, mystique, Jessica Jones, what even happened with her when I seen that varient I fully expected her to come to the game ?? Baby Groot with with a different guardian saving him for each special move.

• Daimon Hellstrom

Nate Grey

Centurious

Morgan Le Fay

Pyro
  • Dr_P3psiDr_P3psi Posts: 6
    Attached I have a detailed Champ design for my favorite Marvel heroine: Firestar! Please contact me if you decide to implement any parts of my champ design for her in the game!
    Here is a slightly tweaked version of my Firestar design.
    Ok, this is the final draft for my Firestar design.
  • Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 168
    edited October 2022

Spider man mjölnir class (cosmic)