**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About the raccoon buff

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
Rocket for using weapons, probably the bleed damage will continue and there are several mutants that are immune to bleed, resistant or not good to bleed him (Apocalypse, Beast, Bishop, Cable, Colossus, Domino, Emma, Gambit, Havok, Iceman, Magneto, Magneto X, Mister Sinister, Old Man Logan, Omega Red, Sauron, Storm), was good against mutants, if Rocket was going to bleed, it would cause rupture and mechanics against champions with prowess since it has low health and is tech.
In order not to make the same Juggernaut mistake that several cosmic champions make disable the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Air-Walker, Angela, Annihilus, Captain Marvel Movie, Corvus, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Hercules, Ikaris, Knull, Medusa, Silver Surfer, Super -Skrull, Terrax, Thor, Vision Aarkus).

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Some people still have hope for these buffs?!!

Juggernaut and Ant Man are awesome
    We’ve been agreeing a lot lately. Buffs flops have been semi overblown this year honestly. Gamora’s third buff was good, DPX is usable now, Juggs was great, Storm was great, Mordo was solid and Yondu was fine. Only real flops have been Psycho Man and Jane. Ant-Man I don’t get how people can say he’s worse off than before just because his synergies changed. He’s a usable champ now solo, not with 4 other roster spots taken just to make him so so.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Antman is ok but I wish they didn't mess with his glancing mechanic.. I they kept that and added the immunity to it along with power sting.. he would have been ok.. now his glancing is timed and not as good as he originally was.. maybe he is useful in some story mode or side quest but he ain't good for AW.. unless you bring synergy team with him.. unfortunately he needs 3 to 4 others to make him good.. and in AW you can only bring 3 champions including Antman himself.. so Wasp, Ghost, Falcon and Sam Wilson are the other champions I bring if I can.. might not be the best synergy team..
    Bishop is a very good buff, Yondu is good too but I have not seen anyone rank up Yondu over Omega Sentinel or Nimrod.. even Ultron is pretty good after his buff.. I hope Sentry and Dormammu get some love.. Mephisto damage needs to be increased a little bit too.. Nick Fury is human and he is better than Dormammu and Mephisto.. Sentry is Hyperion level yet he is mediocre middle of the pack champion.. I guess we all have to accept 😌 what Kabam perceive the power level of these characters in MCOC not based on Marvel comics or Marvel Universe.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

I agree about Juggernaut, don't have Ant Man so can't comment on him. People seem to think that Juggernaut's non damaging debuff weakness crippled him but I actually used my rank 3 Juggs a ton while exploring 8.1. He's super good, though a bit dependent on his sig to serve as a functional mystic I'd say
    The sig really helps. I thought his debuff thing was a bigger deal until I really started playing him more and it's barely noticeable if you keep a special ready to go.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    So far jugg by far has been the best buff of the year imo.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

We’ve been agreeing a lot lately. Buffs flops have been semi overblown this year honestly. Gamora’s third buff was good, DPX is usable now, Juggs was great, Storm was great, Mordo was solid and Yondu was fine. Only real flops have been Psycho Man and Jane. Ant-Man I don’t get how people can say he’s worse off than before just because his synergies changed. He’s a usable champ now solo, not with 4 other roster spots taken just to make him so so.
    Jane Foster was the worst buff ever made. With the arrival of 7*, I hope I don't take Jane Foster out of 7* and others who still need a buff.