**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Too many 5* Falcons?

Everyone I have spoken to this morning that has opened up multiple 5*s(and I will be honest, it is only like 6-7 people) has gotten a Falcon. Multiple Ultrons, red cyclops are also in everyone's list. This sounds about as far away from random as it gets. There have been several hours between some of the pools, but it just seems very, very odd. Is this true with anyone else, or is the group of people I am around just incredibly coincidental.

Comments

• Statistics. Just odds.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    I do have him. My alliance mate also have him. Out of 13 5* open in the last few weeks. Falcon came out 8 times. Very weird. Worst thing you can't even delete him.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    This mornings pulls since the new champions were added just seem to be incredibly specific. Yes, I am bitter because I pulled 1/5 useful champions, but it also seemed weird when everyone I spoke to said the got Falcon this morning. Several others got an Ultron with it(like me, yay, useful).
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Oh look, a nice rabbit-hole to jump down! Don’t mind if I do! 😂
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Not a single one in my alliance. But we have had the same kind of chance with morales and dd netflix. I pulled morales 3 times in the last 4 crystals (2 15k), and other 5 alliance mates got him as well in the last week. Dd netflix was similarly pulled by many this morning. It’s chance, I know, but it still feels weird
    Ah well, I figured it was just revolving around me, maybe something in the alliance contributes to their "random" calculation. Plus it helps to vent. ;)
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Ya right. stats and odds.. How come there are never too many voodoos and hyperions? It's always falcons, shehulks and antmans?
  • dragos2287dragos2287 Posts: 1
    Exactly the same here :) im going to do a ticket u0do3ut51ngy.png
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    The real question is what's wrong with Falcon? He's an Avenger and deserve more respect than you have given him in this post...
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Count your blessings... you didn't get She Hulk... you didn't get old man logan... you didn't get Kamala... you didn't get IP. I consider this a good pull. The most diversed pull...
    While I did get an Ant-man as well, for end game content, it amounts to the same. R5 4*s with decent abilities will be better than the r3 version of these champs, and the resources to r4 them are just too rare to not choose the best of the best.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Ya right. stats and odds.. How come there are never too many voodoos and hyperions? It's always falcons, shehulks and antmans?

Why is something like this flagged? It is a legitimate point.

Yes. Not sure why they flagged me. It is a legit point. Seems even in my alliance 5* falcons come out like crazy when I've only seen 1 Voodoo come out since he was put in the crystals. Seems odd to me.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I haven’t seen anyone in my alliance pull a falcon. I open crystals when I get 10k shards usually. My most recent champ added to the pool is oml them lady Thor. The rest were in the intital batch of 12 that started the monthly releases of 5* into the pool
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I haven't seen anyone in my alliance get a Falcon. But we have plenty of HBs, She hulks, ant-mans and Colossus to go around.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Well I got the elusive, exclusive, mighty mighty, Kamala Khan!!!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have a duped 5* falcon but I also have a pulled SL 3 times and hype.

Alliance mate of mine pulled a 5* DV. Also have 5* x-23, 5* GR, and other pretty awesome 5* champs in my alliance.

For every "bad" champ there is a good one out there.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Where is falcon and ultron? They arnt in the 5 star crystal.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    edited December 2017
    Completely agree! People here who think they don't manipulate the outcomes of crystals, you're sadly misinformed. Quit being sheep. Think for yourself.

Ask the simple questions.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Haha that didn't take long to get a flag, spam! Lolz
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I opened 4 basic 5* crystals this morning...no Falcon in sight. I got Gwenpool, Agent Venom, Mordo, and Rogue. Couldn't be happier :)
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I opened 4 basic 5* crystals after maintenance and pulled - Gambit, WS, Starlord and Dormammu
  • I pulled only rubbish 5 star ( from 10k and 15k) in this last year of playing hard and grinding everyday. In the last months i got 3 HB AND 3 Symbio...Nice job Kabam, I just unistalled your stupid game Contest of Gambling.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    Yes, although the crystals may be described as being fair and 100% random in the description, I'm pretty sure Kabam have rigged it (cue all the people who have received a good 5* and are just sucking up to Kabam). They INCREASE the odds of getting one of the really worthless, basic champions, but they throw the decent ones in there too, to make it seem like people can get them, when in reality, the chances of getting a Hyperion or Gwenpool are highly unlikely. I clap for Kabam for doing it this way, but the more attentive and sharper players will figure this out in a heartbeat, no doubt about it. And if others don't, I'll ensure that I make it known.

Mate, read back what you posted, really read it. Right:

You are ignoring the people just on this thread alone that didnt get a Falcon. Many other champs listed. Go to reddit, literally 100s of people with screen shots etc who pulled Stark Spidey, SL, DV etc. Even the OP said they pulled an Ultron as well, pretty good champ. Thats random. Just because you didnt get what you wanted, and you "say" you know a few others that didnt as well, doesnt mean its not random

Then we have the obligatory claim that you are more aware than the rest of us, can see more than we see, that you are simply more clever than us. And if we dont agree with you, then this shows that we are stupid!!

Then the threat to Kabam that You, and you alone will make sure every person who plays this game knows that the RNG is fixed. How you will do this is not explained, and the fact that virtually no-one cares what you think on this, or believes you doesnt seem to register

BUT, this is my favourite!! Kabam have a naughty and nice list!! That is literally what you state! That Kabam spend the time to go through 50,000,000+ accounts on a daily basis, decide if they like that player or not and put them on the appropriate list. THEN, they go into 50,000,000 accounts, again, every single day, to change what that player will pull from whatever crystal they pull!! (times that by infinity as to how many times a day a player pops a crystal) Who decides who is on which list? Who decides what 50,000,000+ accounts will get? What do you have to do to get on the good list? What did you do to get on the naughty list? Etc etc. And then we have to believe that Kabam, who wants to keep the company running, pay wages and bills etc and (God forbid) make a profit, decide to do this is annoy many millions of customers so much they stop spending on the game and even stop being a customer

If you can not see that this seriously insane, and just not possible even, then I suggest you get some help

The fact that you dont get the champs you want when you want them, and that others are better at the game than you, means you have to create this massive "rigged" crystal thing to appease your massive sense of entitlement

Isnt it much much much much more likely that its RNG and just random?
    Completely agree! People here who think they don't manipulate the outcomes of crystals, you're sadly misinformed. Quit being sheep. Think for yourself.

Ask the simple questions.

says the one playing a game with millions of others on a daily basis

OK ask the simple question, I refer you to my longer answer above. Care to explain how (and why??) Kabam would have a naughty and nice list?

Or, just maybe, its rng?
    I pulled only rubbish 5 star ( from 10k and 15k) in this last year of playing hard and grinding everyday. In the last months i got 3 HB AND 3 Symbio...Nice job Kabam, I just unistalled your stupid game Contest of Gambling.

so why you on the forums for a game you hate and have quit dude?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I joined the 5* Falcon club today too :'(

Gives me Colossus, Luke Cage, Howard, Falcon, Yellowjacket, BPCW, and Miles Morales.

Expecting to get shat on every time I open a 5* crystal now
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    So just to follow up on this....My alliance had someone get a 5* Falcon yesterday hahaha.