**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best mutant

LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
These are the (from what I've seen) the top and most popular mutants, I also added a few favorites of my own.
Feel free to add some suggestions

Best mutant 70 votes

Kitty Pryde
28%
GarloNIOBBBAmaadAkiraSpadeHunterAomine_Daiki10MCOCHazzaMᗅՏᗅCRESpecMRiptidemagnus_xixSahil_R_RanaJT_SupremeMrSakuragiLBN1Oddkinsons7mbgibsonTheFladhYogesh_123honeybiscKEKOA 20 votes
Apocalypse
37%
Mr_PlatypusLuk3mZJazz_MessengerFrankWhiteUnsilentBrokenHasibullahfidaSairam44RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Stantona萌萌的CYCtfz35RenaxqqGiantwalrus56Azenstarwillrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588Pat_McGloin_1Marostrange2005 26 votes
Archangel
15%
FreakydDrenlinLiquidkoldWu_Bangerz23Ewell65SSS69KrithanosmustgofasterReal_Madrid_76_2KennyPLLemonloafLordIgorek 11 votes
Stryfe
0%
Domino
2%
Vance2_jrIron_J3 2 votes
Sunspot
0%
Magneto (red)
12%
DrZolaAleorLeoZedBen_15455Wasy113579rebel_DarkChamp732JarvisreiUnOriginal 9 votes
Magneto (house of x)
0%
Professor X
0%
Storm
2%
CowabungaHidr8__ 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    I wouldn’t say she’s the best, but I’ve had a lot of fun using my Kitty lately
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty pryde easy
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    No omega :(
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The disrespect to omega…yes he is the mutant who needs the most investment but he is arguably a top 5 mutant when fully kitted just behind the likes of kitty,red mags,AA and apoc
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I have 2 r4 6* mutants, kitty and omega (who as others mentioned was somehow left out of this). Despite that, I never vote or argue for any champ in "best" conversations as I strongly believe there is not an always best.

Many variables need to be taken into consideration that change, to include: content, defender abilities, nodes, synergies, masteries, skill with using champ, and more.

Bottom line, I strongly believe there is never an always "best" as champ might be op broken or best in some content but near useless in other content.
  • LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Archangel

I have 2 r4 6* mutants, kitty and omega (who as others mentioned was somehow left out of this). Despite that, I never vote or argue for any champ in "best" conversations as I strongly believe there is not an always best.

Many variables need to be taken into consideration that change, to include: content, defender abilities, nodes, synergies, masteries, skill with using champ, and more.

Bottom line, I strongly believe there is never an always "best" as champ might be op broken or best in some content but near useless in other content.</blockqu
    I absolutely agree

• LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Archangel
    As many pointed out I left out omega red so here is a revised version, I didn't put in stryfe cause I feel like he's rarely used (and also cause I forgot and don't want to make three polls so if you want to vote for him just comment it). so here's the link https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/315721/most-popular-mutant
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Domino
    I clicked on Domino because every single one of these Mutant champs is great. The class is so freakin stacked. Mutant/Skill have become my 2 favorite classes with Cosmic being close. Can’t go wrong with essentially every Mutant in game, minus a few, for the most part…
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    It's still Lucifer's innocence that led me to this wise decision
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,795 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apoc
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

Apoc

@EdisonLaw
    Please stop reviving old threads. Your forums account will be fairly short lived if you continue doing this as we’ve seen with other accounts in the past.