**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your opinions on the new MCOC brightness?

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
After updating, I noticed that the background and quest team screen is brighter. What do you think?

What are your opinions on the new MCOC brightness? 156 votes

I don't like it
30%
World EaterTristansmy168Longshot_33SceptilemaniacCassyTurtleFlakesLucidblueprintsRockyshockyWordunkengamep01ntbooscka2536_colonOuxWhoDaPooRebarkGodslayer_1AMS94GinjabredMonstaMercymaker 47 votes
Looks pretty good
42%
Kabam MiikeSnakeEyes69DarthVadidRaganatorLuk3mZHeraldofNoneFrankWhiteCat_MurdockNavneetExHavokDarth_StewieNemesis666Sw0rdMasteryuwWolviedrone97SyedMudassirRakeYoungFloorKillerRabarberstengelCranky_Trump 67 votes
I don't care
26%
DrZolaSnizzbarEgor_135MongoPawnfmussapMityAntYoMovesMhd20034AanthoKiptonadeRasiloverCupidArchdemon_Referencercm2017AleorET_ibelieveBocksaroxBerjibsSpider_Rico 42 votes

Comments

• ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    When did it happen, mine is same, maybe there is a problem with your device.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    The surtur background arena feels it got darker.
    It's stressful to the eyes.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Where’s the “I didn’t notice” option?

Scratch that, noticed now when fighting Dragon Man. He’s a very deep, dark purple for me haha
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Where’s the “I didn’t notice” option?

Scratch that, noticed now when fighting Dragon Man. He’s a very deep, dark purple for me haha
    I noticed this also with dragon man. Not a good change; can’t make out any of his features.

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Looks pretty good
    I like it so much it makes the game a little bit different.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    Some champs are too bright
    Specially those with a lot of white or metal on their body
    I can see the change being a positive but things need a bit more calibration
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    What?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I am not decided yet.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    I don't like it
    Why on earth do they have to keep fiddling around with the game. Just leave it be just for one month
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★

When did it happen, mine is same, maybe there is a problem with your device.

Seriously, I have the updated version of the game and haven't noticed a change. Are you playing on Android or iPhone?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    For those still wondering, the changes I mentioned are also evident in the Champion Info page, as well as in the screenshot above.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Looks pretty good

After updating, I noticed that the background and quest team screen is brighter. What do you think?

It’s great I can read the jumbled text/font now
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I don't like it
    I think its for the Relics maybe? a little extra pop when they release?
  • Looks pretty good
    I can't believe people are complaining about things looking better and clearer. I love it.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

I can't believe people are complaining about things looking better and clearer. I love it.

Problem is in instances where it completely washes away the features, like the Dragon Man example above
  • B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70
    I don't care
    Dragonman looks badass
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    B0B3SZ said:

Dragonman looks badass

Not to my eyes; he’s just darker. He looks like a huge, muddled dark purple ball when you’re fighting him .
  • i give it a see plus