**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The game is unplayable since a few days, we need compensations

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 165 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Still unbelievable that Kabam stopped giving compensations already some months ago when the inputs are getting sometimes totally out of control.

How can we even try to enjoy AW, where ressources costs so much, if we loose a fight not because of our skills but because the defender go through our blocks like it would be butter. I just used ressources to get my champion to full health and I got smashed in one second because of a bug.

I postponed my exploration of 8.1 to another time because it's just NOT fun. Luckily we can farm revive so the impact is less worst than in AW but still.

Kabam please do something, or at least just aknowledge in a public post that something is going on, because you never reacted to any of the almost daily complaints. Or maybe you stopped trying to find a solution and we will just need to be use to it forever. In that case at least reduce the costs of useful ressources to compensate the frustration of these bugs.

Comments

• You just need a better gaming chair and everything will fix itself
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 165 ★★
    Pikolu said:

You just need a better gaming chair and everything will fix itself

Don't worry my gaming chair is fine, helped me to reach Gladiator Circuit with not a single R4 and not so many 6r3. I've also ended top 2000 in the Beta version. If I it was about my skills or if I didn't have had confirmations from other players I would have not post.

but I know I'm not the only want to experience these bugs, and especially more since two-three days. And it has been going on for a while, I just don't understand why Kabam doesn't make any statement.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had many issues. 8.1 was pretty fun without these issues you speak of.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    While I don't speak for everyone, I can surely say that fights are very clunky on my end with a lot of frame drops/lag and it does seem to have recently gotten worse.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have been working on 8.1 exploration and there is only one issue: random heavy throw. I am willing to admit, that all other stuff is my mistake (by that I mean Cable's long af heavy, champs w lightning fast heavies etc), but randomly thrown heavy is a thing that's not my mistake.

I know why it happens, during combo I tap the right side of my screen and sometimes, the game lags. Not often, but it happens. And in a few cases the lag perfectly synchronises w my taps, so the two taps are actually read as one long hold (like if you blink and miss the finger lift, from your POV the finger never left the screen).

This "issue" has cost me couple revives&potions already. I don't necessarily call for compensation, but I don't see this as my mistake, so naturally I feel a bit wronged. You know, losing a perfect fight thanks to this is just mildly infuriating. Or at the very least frustrating.