**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Crystal Timer Refresh

Can you take a page from Pokemon Go's book and lower the timer refresh on daily crystals to 23hours? I know it seems minimal but with the current 24hr timer I find myself opening it at 7AM one day, 7:30AM the next, 8:20AM the next, 9:00AM the next....you see where i'm going with this....until it ends up at 11PM. Then I won't keep staying up late to pop at 11:01PM, 11:02PM...and essentially have to wait for the process to reset at 7AM again so I "lose a day".

By adjusting it to 23hr refreshes everyone can consistently open their crystals at a time reasonable for them. Then people wouldn't lose a day given the progressively later and later time they need to pop their crystals during. I don't see how this is a difficult update nor does it drastically change how much more rewards people will get, just makes it easier to plan when opening the daily crystal.

Hope this gets some traction because I honestly don't know why this isn't already implemented.

Comments

• airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    Sorry but I’m gonna give myself a pat on the back. Asked for this 3yrs ago and it’s finally being implemented.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Haha. Awsome
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Well this is a post that ACTUALLY aged well