**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Genuine question.

KyloKylo Posts: 124
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have a r3 ghost, a tech awakening gem and a tech 3-4 rank up gem. I really don't understand why everyone says Ghost's awakening is amazing as one left swipe can do most of what the awakening does. I agree that power gain is good but is it really worth a 6 star awakening gem?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    IMO I would say it depends how much you use her and if you’re any good with her.

Personally I wouldn’t, but then I rarely play with her and I’m not very good.

Also what are your other options? Is there anybody who would benefit more from it that you haven’t got yet?
  • Options
    My tech roster isnt well built so i'm planning on saving both gems. I was just very curious about the awakening
  • Options
    I got guilly, ultron, hulkbuster, cap falcon, guardian, howard, Doc Ock, Sentinel, and Darkhawk
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    i think what 90% of people fail to mention is mastery set up is for maxed dmg. suicides get phased and you also dont lose health using specials while phased. so she is a small cheat sheet to dealing huge dmg and avoiding it. people who play her as such can get through most fights losing little to no health, and finishing fairly quickly.
    personally i dont run suicides, so i dont get the dmg, also why i dont use her(have her awakened and r3 to test out but i never use her tbh.) shes useless in most tech cavs as she has no armor ups as a tech which is the majority of the buffs or power drain.
    shes great for a lot of bosses in all types of content especially fully boosted.
    shes cool and all but like all champs you dont have to use meta or what others use, use what you want and deal with the outcomes as they come B)
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Kylo said:

I have a r3 ghost, a tech awakening gem and a tech 3-4 rank up gem. I really don't understand why everyone says Ghost's awakening is amazing as one left swipe can do most of what the awakening does. I agree that power gain is good but is it really worth a 6 star awakening gem?

I put a generic awakening gem in her and took her to r4 without a doubt. There is no doubt that ghost even unawakened is good but the awakening adds so much more value! The power gain helps you to avoid unnecessarily hitting the opponent and build power, the main source of her damage is special attacks and it is always beneficial to reach the sp2 as quick as possible.

Here is a comparison between an awakened and unawakened ghost:
    https://youtu.be/StZauiCeLyQ

And kudos to @Amazing_Demon05 for highlighting all the essential facts!