Options

Most forgotten champs

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
Do any of you even remember these guys are in the game?

Comments

• Options

I keep forgetting Captain Britain's existence.

True. Omega Sentinel came out in the same update, and everyone just forgot Captain Britain's existence
  • Options
    I remember Beast because I was hunting for Omega Red dupe, and I landed on him between Omega Red and Kingpin dupe
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,238 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 987 ★★★★
    I genuinely forgot about sentry's existence until he popped up in a 4* crystal recently. That means a lot considering he was one of my favourite champs to play a few years ago. I don't recall fighting him in any of the eqs/sqs either, so maybe kabam forgot about him aswell?
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

I remember Beast because I was hunting for Omega Red dupe, and I landed on him between Omega Red and Kingpin dupe

Now, even they remove him from the game, you'll remember him, won't you :wink:
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

I don't remember him being in the game.

I do, his first name is "Agent"
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    I would vote wong. There was some gameplay when he came out but he needs a balance update in order to be picked over any other champ for any scenario. At least that's what I understood from the write-up on the forums and the few videos I have seen from him.

Since he didn't get a positive balance update I lost my confidence in the balancing program. Only game breaking god tier champs will get nerfed (not saying that's a bad thing) and underperforming champs (for example wong) will get left behind.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 363 ★★★

Luke Cage is extremely underrated and almost always one of the better Cav EQ options.

Beast, Superior Iron Man and Elektra are the most forgettable for me.

Luke cage does like 2 things and he isn't even good at doing them. He's not underrated, he's just bad.
    1. His kit is lackluster
    2. Damage is reliant on his exhaustions, which only have 30% chance to be inflicted on light attacks, so, RNG reliant unless you use him with Mr F's prefight.
    3. Even with the prefights, his damage is mid
    4. Most of his utility, except bleed immunity and indestructible, relies on his exhaustions again - more RNG reliance
    5. He needs to be duped just to access his indestructible. High sig for his indestructible to be of any use in content where it matters. Nobody in their right mind would invest sig stones into a below average character.

He's decent if you pull him early on in the game where his subpar utility and damage is of little to no relevance. And cav eq is almost never a good measure of a champ's usefulness. The nodes make even vision hit hard.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,794 ★★★★★
    DDHK
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
    I forgot storm
    siu storm
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Valkyrie
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    Man thing
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Nova? Heck no. He just destroyed me in 8.1.6 yesterday.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 167
    Sentry! I legit forgot about him
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    With Nimrod and OS being added to the contest my boy OG Sentinel seems to be forgotten lately.
  • Options
    I just remember champs like Misty, Sentinel and Sentry just because they are easy to fight. I remember Wong cause he is hard to fight
  • Options
    DDHK has like the longest special 1 ever
  • Options

I forgot storm

siu storm
    I also basically forgot about her until I got her from 4* crystal last month
  • Options

Man thing

I also remember him for being easy to kill
  • Options
    Ryan18thRyan18th Posts: 13
    For me there are Elektra, Psylock and OG Daredevil
  • Options
    Ryan18th said:

For me there are Elektra, Psylock and OG Daredevil

I remember Elektra because I kept getting hit by her heavy when I was a noob. I couldn't time the hit right. I only remembered Psylocke after I read Captain Britain's description and became aware of psylocke's existence. OG Daredevil has a unique heavy animation that will always be on my mind