**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ultron Broken With Update

Ultron is not healing in Alliance Quest now. Processing doesn’t even come up. @Kabam Miike
Please fix asap

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    You have the update? I don't see it yet.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Did he have any debuffs like staggered on him at the time?
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    Broken in arena and quest too. Arena and quest trigger heal but practically nothing
    There were no debuffs on ultron. No nodes blocking. And I believe the change happened with the maintenance last night
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    so not on an update that hasnt happened yet then? And only to your Ultron it seems? Raise a ticket is the best, and only, bet
    Happened to other ally mates as well but thanks >.>
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No problems here.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Who were you fighting? Tech symbioids with heal block? Nodes with heal block, champs that can stagger, cb with furies? I’ve been using my 5* ultron and he healed just fine the one time I used him on rhino
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    i have ultron 4 star no problems....
  • FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    Not sure what you are referring to. My 5* ultron healed in AQ this morning just the way he's supposed to. You must have missed something somewhere.
    It’s fixed now. Submitted ticket but saved video
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in have with the 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned champions which they spent real money for resources to upgrade. no reason this should have been done. There was no competitive advantage, and it seemed ill-willed by kabam to quietly weaken champions.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in have with the 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned and upgraded champions for no reason!

Is this true? That's basically a nerf if so!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That was done in the 12.0 update. Ultron hasn’t been touched since
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Why am I censored
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Masteries pacify