**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EQ completion offers gone? [resolved]

Cane987Cane987 Posts: 14
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Or its a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• VotkuKetkuVotkuKetku Posts: 8
    Same problem, completed uncollected, no offer.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Yup me too on Cav difficulty. Was going to buy the potions one to help with my 8.1 exploration.

@Kabam Jax Is this an intentional change or a bug?
  • CrusadehunterCrusadehunter Posts: 11
    same issue here in cavalier
  • abelardoabelardo Posts: 35
    Explore Cav and uncollected and that's it. I received the offer.
  • MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    Cavalier completion offers are missing I wanted them to finish my final week of eop as those offers are great for me. Do we have them or kabam just ended them?
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 104 ★★
    I did initial clears of four difficulties. The offer only appeared after completing it on Heroic.
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Not sure if they removed the offer or it is a bug? Can anyone please confirm. Thanks in advance.
    @Sunstruck i believe bug but to be honest I really want that offers . Its a win win situation for me.
  • abelardoabelardo Posts: 35
    Explore Cav and uncollected and that's it. I received the offer.
    edited October 2022
    Thanks
    @abelardo ok they changed to 100% exploration!
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Would have been nice if they communicated it. I was counting on it to finish my 8.1 exploration
  • Cane987Cane987 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Jax Any info about this?
  • Same here. Hoped to get some potions and boosts this month but didn’t receive any offer
    Just another point. Having it on completion made sense, spend some units and use it to finish off the rest off the exploration using the energy refills, maybe revives and potions too if needed. With the storage limits the way they are, not as much benefit doing the offer on exploration. If I explore it in a few days, the items may expire in overflow as I've theoretically done the content left to do in the month. Granted it could be used elsewhere, but having the offer when there is content left to explore makes more sense to me.
    Thank you for the swift action Jax
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank you for bringing another one to our attention, Summoners!

The team was able to course-correct on this one, so anyone hitting completion, starting now, will see the offers.

Anyone who already passed the point where the deal normally pops: The team is compiling information, but they will be manually pushing the offer to your account soon.

Timeline is uncertain (it's a big task) so keep an eye out!

Thank you for the quick response @Kabam Jax

I know you can’t give us a precise estimate, but is this resolution going to be hours or more like days/a week or so? Just looking for an order of magnitude here. Would help helpful to know for planning purposes.

• Trek26Trek26 Posts: 124 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I know you can’t give us a precise estimate, but is this resolution going to be hours or more like days/a week or so? Just looking for an order of magnitude here. Would help helpful to know for planning purposes.

Hours is unrealistic. A day/days is optimistic. A week is closer.

That's all I got!
    Thank you, any info on if the deal will last 1 hour like normal or would they extend it since we wouldn't know exactly when it'll be a available again for purchase?
    Kabam Jax said:

Hours is unrealistic. A day/days is optimistic. A week is closer.

That's all I got!
    That’s what I needed. Thank you very much for the clear communications, @Kabam Jax .
  • Trek26 said:

Thank you, any info on if the deal will last 1 hour like normal or would they extend it since we wouldn't know exactly when it'll be a available again for purchase?

I'm speculating, so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there will be no change the timer. We will likely try to have it trigger at the beginning of a session (log in) so it gives you the same level of awareness.
    Great good news offer are going to be there ..
    Kabam Jax said:

Trek26 said:

I'm speculating, so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there will be no change the timer. We will likely try to have it trigger at the beginning of a session (log in) so it gives you the same level of awareness.
    Anything concrete on their plan? Would be good to understand what they will be doing do we can act accordingly.

If I know the offer is coming on a certain date time with an hour window then I'd want to be sure to get it. Not knowing and the speculation leaves room for missing the deal.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Kabam Jax said:

Trek26 said:

Anything concrete on their plan? Would be good to understand what they will be doing do we can act accordingly.

If I know the offer is coming on a certain date time with an hour window then I'd want to be sure to get it. Not knowing and the speculation leaves room for missing the deal.
    Not really bc it will almost certainly be set to trigger on a log in. You'll log in at some point at it will pop up like you had just finished EQ
    Please specify or send in game message to accept missed offer. Otherwise the time window once apear is 30 mins.
    I still didn’t get the cavalier completion offers have been waiting what is the update to this waiting for my EOP final week to 100% @Kabamjack456 @Kabam Miike
    I did cav difficulty before the fix and was waiting... then decided to do the uncollected difficulty then got the 1k unit deal as it's the same.
    @SandeepS ill try that thanks
    @SandeepS thank you brother got those offers from uncollected.