**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champions

What are some of the best champions in the game known for a LOT of damage and big and often crits on special 1’s & special 2’’s, BUT I’m not talking about the ones that have to ramp up through several fights to get charges or that you need a PHD to learn to use. I’m talking about champions going into Uncollected or Cavalier - 35 day event quests and just doing pretty good damage on opponents between 35,000 - 45,000.
Just doing a poll to see what people think.

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Herc
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Hercules
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Shang Chi is pretty good, just randomly use 1-3 light attacks between a combo and occasionally heavy if you're not looking to optimize, he still hits like a truck with 3-5 charges
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Scorp. His burst damage is just insane. He also has lots of utilities, making him amazing for most content. Medium spam all the way
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 276 ★★
    edited October 2022
    if your looking for quick damage: Cgr, apoc, domino, corvus, hype, longshot, NF, molegod, herc, knull AA, ghost, kitty and BWCV. Champs like that can get you really far and especially to get uncollected then get cav as fast as possible
  • Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 69

if your looking for quick damage: Cgr, apoc, domino, corvus, hype, longshot, NF, molegod, herc, knull AA, ghost, kitty and BWCV. Champs like that can get you really far and especially to get uncollected then get cav as fast as possible

I’m already Thronebreaker and I have some “go to” champs that I use a lot, but I have so many 6*s that I’ve never really played that I needed some good opinions. And you guys didn’t disappoint. I have duped Corvus but I think he needs charges to make him powerful doesn’t he ?
  • Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 69
    I really appreciate everyone’s input.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Rintrah. Destroys every cosmic. My r4 gets average 70k non crit and 250k crit sp2s with minimal ramp.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 349 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Bishop, hitmonkey, Storm PX, Odin, etc

Since we are just talking about damage, symbiote spidey, unironically, has nutty damage without any ramp up. Parry heavy sp2
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Storm...i just posted her crazy sp2s ..it bought back little fun back for me playing mcoc
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I love my Domino, big yellow numbers with no fancy technique needed.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Agent Venom, just spam SP1 🤣
    https://youtu.be/xTQeHrwYFgE
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Guardian. Short fights simple rotation. Long fights are usually quite stressful but in the end that W smile
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Kylo said:

Scorp. His burst damage is just insane. He also has lots of utilities, making him amazing for most content. Medium spam all the way

A man of taste I have betrayed myself Scorpigod best science champion
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Tigra. Who needs big yellows when you have even bigger reds