**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ time out before fight starts

Hi,

I went in to fight against Dormamu, but as soon as the fight should have started I got the time out screen losing half a life bar.

I just downloaded the update so a bug should be no surprise.

Anyone else had this bug?

Comments

• JDMFKJDMFK Posts: 8
    This may not be a new bug from the update, I've had this before in the past. If you choose to Fight while the timer is a couple seconds from kicking you out of the match-up screen, the timer can continue while it is loading the fight and automatically trigger a time-out. I don't think it should happen this way but it definitely does.

I can check in AQ later and see if this is happening.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    No, i entered the node and clicked on the fight button within seconds.
  • JDMFK wrote: »
    This may not be a new bug from the update, I've had this before in the past. If you choose to Fight while the timer is a couple seconds from kicking you out of the match-up screen, the timer can continue while it is loading the fight and automatically trigger a time-out. I don't think it should happen this way but it definitely does.

I can check in AQ later and see if this is happening.

This is exactly right and has happen to me also multiple time when i boost up before an AQ fight and think i have time to start fight and it just freezes my move and doesn't load the fight and in out half health. When i leave aq and and reopen the map.
  • JDMFKJDMFK Posts: 8
    Totally just happened to me although my champ wasn't knocked out, it was the weirdest thing.