**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Satana

White Tiger

Grid (Dinesh Deol)

Inferno (Dante)

Queen cat

• Captain Last

Mindspinner

Ultimatum

Spore
  • PenguinColaPenguinCola Posts: 7
    Please take Ancient One into consideration! You can have two versions, comic and movie, but I prefer the movie one, she’s just so cool! Awesome! o:) She’s so powerful.!
    Her abilities should include:
    • When heavy attack, she-eh, I’m not sure about the name-she hits the opponent and their soul came out, like what she did on Dr strange and hulk. After doing this, the opponent can only control their mental body, and their real body will stay steady. You know what I mean?
    • She has some magics, and she can change them like the two supremes. The first one is about nullify and fury, we can call it the book of vishangti, idk. The second one is the dark dimension, where she gain LOTS of power and regenerate. The third one is Eye of Agmoto. She can PAUSE THE TIME to escape when she is about to be attacked. She can relive( change the time of herself) when defeated. There may be some other magics, like the mirror dimension, whatever.
    About the animation after victory, I suggest the scene in Dr strange 1, she draws an orange circle and walked into it meanwhile taking off her hood. That’s really cool! All my friends love it! As for the sp3, some scenes in Dr Strange 1 is also a good choice!
    That will be really awesome! I’m sure everyone‘ll like it!
  • Navyboy08Navyboy08 Posts: 1

Persuasion

Magma

Firebrand (Broxtel)

Terraformer

Skybreaker

Sunstreak (Andrea Roarke)

Aqueduct
  • I cannot send messages to my alliance team, and to the global, mapstony account id, Mr moderator
  • I cannot send messages to my alliance team, and to the global, mapstony account id, Mr moderator
  • Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 168
    Spider-man (Punisher) (Earth-71928) Class: (Skill) Spider-Lizard Class: (Science) Spider-Wolverine (Earth-51142) Class: (Science) Spider-Storm (Earth-231013) Class: (Science) Spider-man (Mechanical Arms) (Earth-11983) Class: (Tech) Spider-man (Phoenix Force) Class: (Cosmic) Ghost-Spider (Earth-11638) Class (Mystic)

• Dead Girl (Moonbeam)

Doyle dormammu

Madame web

Madame masque

Chamber
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Thor - Infinity War!!! He’s never been stronger than that. Kabam - we need this version of Thor!

• RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,051 ★★★★

Black Panther (Shuri)

Attuma

Okoye

Mr Knight

Werewolf

edited October 2022

Silver Samurai

Lady Deathstrike

• I would like to see marvels Fear Lords in the game.

D’Spayre

Dweller-in-Darkness
    Kkallakku

Lurking Unknown

Nox

Nightmare

Straw man
  • DANJVILLADANJVILLA Posts: 22
    edited October 2022
    I think it’s about time we get an Agent Coulson, he is a very popular marvel character and would be accepted into the game with open arms.

Another is Malekith… it’s a shame we have not got him yet.

And heck for a laugh can we have Goose (Nick Fury’s cat) even if it is a relic 🤣

• Quintronic Man

Caliban

Madelyne Pryor

Belasco

Glob

Hive

Crystal

• She-Venom (Anne Weying)

Overmind

Red Vulture (Jimmy Natale)

Bastion

Phantom X

Adam warlock

Magus

Onslaught

Superior carnage

Absorbing man

Death’s Head 2

Agamotto
  • Godstriker56Godstriker56 Posts: 25

• SilvertongueSilvertongue Posts: 1

Nick Fury (Classic)

Blastaar

Skurge the Executioner

Iron Spider
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 224
    I wait for this Charackter now for Years , and there is already a Title of This Marvel Charackter we all Love , thats someone you never think on...

STAN LEE
    R.I.P

Please Give us a Playable Stan Lee Charackter , Stan Lee does have so many Superpowers , especially in the Lego Marvel Video Games ,

NAME : STAN LEE

CLASS : COMBINE

AVAILABLE RARITY : 4-5-6-7 STARS (*)

HOW TO BECOME STAN LEE? : TROPHY CHAMP from Gifting Holliday Christmas Crystals Like Thanos , Kang, and Wolverine Weapon X

POWERS : Sensationalism, Self-Promotion, as well espousing the greatness of Marvel Comics and the Marvel Universe.

MORE POWERS : He can transform into a Big-Fig, and has the powers of Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Human Torch, Magneto, and Mister Fantastic, plus Telekinesis and mind control.

AND MORE POWERS : In LEGO Marvel Avengers, Stan has the powers of Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Daredevil; as well as possessing a S.H.I.E.L.D. scanner. He can also transform into an Iron Man-inspired suit (Iron Stan), as well as one based on the Hulkbuster (the Stanbuster).

PICTURES FROM STAN LEE / USING POWERS :

• RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 224

I wait for this Charackter now for Years , and there is already a Title of This Marvel Charackter we all Love , thats someone you never think on...

STAN LEE
    R.I.P

Please Give us a Playable Stan Lee Charackter , Stan Lee does have so many Superpowers , especially in the Lego Marvel Video Games ,

NAME : STAN LEE

CLASS : COMBINE

AVAILABLE RARITY : 4-5-6-7 STARS (*)

HOW TO BECOME STAN LEE? : TROPHY CHAMP from Gifting Holliday Christmas Crystals Like Thanos , Kang, and Wolverine Weapon X

POWERS : Sensationalism, Self-Promotion, as well espousing the greatness of Marvel Comics and the Marvel Universe.

MORE POWERS : He can transform into a Big-Fig, and has the powers of Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Human Torch, Magneto, and Mister Fantastic, plus Telekinesis and mind control.

AND MORE POWERS : In LEGO Marvel Avengers, Stan has the powers of Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Daredevil; as well as possessing a S.H.I.E.L.D. scanner. He can also transform into an Iron Man-inspired suit (Iron Stan), as well as one based on the Hulkbuster (the Stanbuster).

PICTURES FROM STAN LEE / USING POWERS :

I forgot to say ; maybe add in a One Champ Month (December)
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

Nick Fury (Classic)

Blastaar

Skurge the Executioner

Iron Spider

Iron-Spider!!! Yesssss!
  • 325325 Posts: 1

Destroyer

Malekith the Accursed

Wraith (Zak-Del)

Styx

N’Kantu the Living Mummy