**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ICE PHOENIX

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
You have to change her someway asap. Seatin did a livestream with her and with a 4/55 SL he managed to have 15% health remaining ALL FROM COLDSNAP. A 5/50 champion will not survive that. Please change it and do not say "USE MEPHISTO" Please Kabam, change this fun & interactive content that you just added.

Comments

• I actually enjoy the difficulty, finally something thats challenging to deal with but also possible.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    It BS. @Kabam Miike
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is ****. Did you not learn your lesson last time you had a stacked Iceman?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Ice Phoenix is definitely not possible through skill alone. It will take revives and potions for most people.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    People*
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I just faced her and holy ****, that's just near impossible without a Mephisto. She even has heal block on you...
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It's balls indeed but there's one more out that Mephisto, you can try using AV and hope the Coldsnap falls off (which is a good chance to).
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This node is total bs you take nearly 20k damage that you can’t advoid, this is basically stopping the vast majority of players from clearing this conten @Kabam Miike
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Roge works to But cant help Thah much either.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I can't get more than 10-13 hits in before dying to cold snap. This is absurd.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    You got to tune that down please..as someone who got one 5/50 champ it's not doable without spending lots of units
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    You got to tune that down please..as someone who got one 5/50 champ it's not doable without spending lots of units

gonna be honest here, while it's probably very much ****, i'd also understand if 5/50s weren't meant for the uncollected difficulty.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    This really is an issue. This is not "challenging" -- this is simply stacking the deck. And this is only a MINI boss. I literally cannot get more than 11 hits in before dying. This is completely unreasonable.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Another **** **** from the company. I just had enough of they treat us like **** and dont respect us thinking we gonna sit there and take there ****.
  • kbvkpqcxs3ew.jpeg
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah, this is a nonsense. I’m all for challenging content but this is just cheap.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    This thread needs to be bumped to the top for the next 30 days
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Remember it is the base attack also so it will do more than normal like use a tech or regen to help out on surviving
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    @Sirnoob first of all whole quest is allready difficult and no1 talking about how bs modok is because its not broken u can still mange every node and even if u spend money u can finish it. now explane how i can win against ice phoneic none of my r5 champ have that much health by the way i have 15 4* r5 and sec if i dont have r4 5* theres no way i can win fight against her/him whatever its fight were u have 10 sec or at best 15 sec after u die so how many times i should revive and fully heal my champs to bit her only once ? if people are **** about that i think its fair **** and needs to be changed or nerfed little bit
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Haha haha