**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ICE PHOENIX

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
You have to change her someway asap. Seatin did a livestream with her and with a 4/55 SL he managed to have 15% health remaining ALL FROM COLDSNAP. A 5/50 champion will not survive that. Please change it and do not say "USE MEPHISTO" Please Kabam, change this fun & interactive content that you just added.

Comments

• I actually enjoy the difficulty, finally something thats challenging to deal with but also possible.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It BS. @Kabam Miike
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is ****. Did you not learn your lesson last time you had a stacked Iceman?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Ice Phoenix is definitely not possible through skill alone. It will take revives and potions for most people.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    People*
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I just faced her and holy ****, that's just near impossible without a Mephisto. She even has heal block on you...
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It's balls indeed but there's one more out that Mephisto, you can try using AV and hope the Coldsnap falls off (which is a good chance to).
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This node is total bs you take nearly 20k damage that you can’t advoid, this is basically stopping the vast majority of players from clearing this conten @Kabam Miike
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Roge works to But cant help Thah much either.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I can't get more than 10-13 hits in before dying to cold snap. This is absurd.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    You got to tune that down please..as someone who got one 5/50 champ it's not doable without spending lots of units
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    You got to tune that down please..as someone who got one 5/50 champ it's not doable without spending lots of units

gonna be honest here, while it's probably very much ****, i'd also understand if 5/50s weren't meant for the uncollected difficulty.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    This really is an issue. This is not "challenging" -- this is simply stacking the deck. And this is only a MINI boss. I literally cannot get more than 11 hits in before dying. This is completely unreasonable.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Another **** **** from the company. I just had enough of they treat us like **** and dont respect us thinking we gonna sit there and take there ****.
  • kbvkpqcxs3ew.jpeg
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah, this is a nonsense. I’m all for challenging content but this is just cheap.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    This thread needs to be bumped to the top for the next 30 days
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Remember it is the base attack also so it will do more than normal like use a tech or regen to help out on surviving
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    @Sirnoob first of all whole quest is allready difficult and no1 talking about how bs modok is because its not broken u can still mange every node and even if u spend money u can finish it. now explane how i can win against ice phoneic none of my r5 champ have that much health by the way i have 15 4* r5 and sec if i dont have r4 5* theres no way i can win fight against her/him whatever its fight were u have 10 sec or at best 15 sec after u die so how many times i should revive and fully heal my champs to bit her only once ? if people are **** about that i think its fair **** and needs to be changed or nerfed little bit
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Haha haha