**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King groot worth investing in

Opened two 5 star crystals today hoping for mutant iceman AA or even psylocke but duped my drax and pulled king groot. King groot worrh investing in? I actually have two 5 star cosmic awakening but i dont know much about him. Love to hear peoples reasons saying yes or saying no

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I’d say yes. If you’ve got 2 it’s worth using one. Take him to r3. Id day he’s not worth r4 but that’s just my experience with the 4*. Great pull :)
  • One for and one against:)
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yes he is awesome for long fights and for defense
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    All up to you. He's a champ that you DO want in quest and DON'T want in quest and harder content like Act 5. He'll finish most fights at full or close to full health but said fights will all take about 600 hits. It's a give and take. Do you NEED a champ like that? Do you WANT a champ like that? Ask yourself those questions.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No, Drax, hyperion, medusa, thor ragnarok and hela are much better cosmics. King Groot is pretty useless in quests more difficult than 5.2 since the fights are so long the regen is not enough pay off. With the increase in 5* shards lately you will have much better options to use the gem