**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infamous Iron Man personal Armor Up

How does Infamous Iron Man lose his personal armor up buff? I was fighting a Dr. Doom boss and i was taking damage from shock debuffs but I thought Infamous Iron Man is shock immune until I looked back at the Deep Dive for him. It said he's only shock and incinerate immune with his armor buff and he can lose it during a right and then have it restored. But how does he lose it? Not sure if it's from armor break since i don't think dr doom has armor break in his basic attacks or special 1's

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 395 ★★
    Nodes also didn't say anything about giving dr doom armor break debuffs, so i'm a little confused unless i read everything wrong or didn't understand it right
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    You definitely need to give more detail. Go back to the fight and write down all the nodes. He isn't nullify immune either so his armor can be removed by that. So if Doom got you with sp1 it will remove the armor up for 12 seconds.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
    Dr Doom can nullify if he hits you with the sp1. He also has a 30% to nullify on contact when the aura is active.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 395 ★★
    I didn't consider nullify as a possibility, but it does seem like that could be the reason why I was taking shock damage, it removed the armor up buff. I dont remember the names of the buff but it gave Doom 100% health and attack rating and another was if the attacker used the same last hit of the current combo is the same as the previous combo, that last hit would a guaranteed critical hit on the defender
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Any contact with Doom while his aura is up can nullify a buff on you. You hitting him, hitting his block, blocking a hit, getting hit by him, etc...

Regardless of nodes its very easy to lose your armor fighting Doom with IIM