**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ REVIVES FOR “1” GLORY

DANJVILLADANJVILLA Posts: 22
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the new AQ updates coming in November I think it’s time we get those costly AQ revives at a much cheaper price.

We currently have 40% Team revives for 1 loyalty in the war store, and loyalty is a much quicker and easier resource to get as you can obtain 1000 per day just from clicking a help button.

I say we should get them for 1 but that is because I’m comparing with war, however I personally would be happy even if they lower the cost from around 300 to 50.

We players don’t want to spend our glory buying revives for AQ after doing a silly mistake to die, as it is, and can be an essential resource to assist with champion rank ups.

Update: I don’t think I was clear enough, I don’t think it should be 1 but in fact 50, as it is still costly, but at a lower rate. The 4k, 1.6k and 350 Revs are fine, but need to be a tad cheaper 🙃

Comments

• DANJVILLADANJVILLA Posts: 22
    edited October 2022
    Agreed, sorry I don’t think I was clear enough lol, thats why I think it shouldn’t be 1 but in fact 50, as it is still costly, but at a lower rate. The 4k, 1.6k and 350 Revs are fine, but need to be a tad cheaper 🙃
  • I agree that they can't be compared to the war revives, alas they should be a bit cheaper. But knowing kabam, if they made them any cheaper, they would lower the amount that people would be able to use per AQ day which I understand but it doesn't really help. :s
  • I agree with Pumpkin tbf. It would be nice if they were a little cheaper though as I'd rather spend my glory on ranking champs than fixing a bad day in AQ.
  • Haha lol, I've definitely had many bad days in AQ :D
    edited October 2022

I agree that they can't be compared to the war revives, alas they should be a bit cheaper. But knowing kabam, if they made them any cheaper, they would lower the amount that people would be able to use per AQ day which I understand but it doesn't really help. :s

To be honest that’s a price I’d be willing to pay (like a drop of 15 to 10 items per AQ) if it means that each revive isn’t taking nearly 7% of a map555x5 cycle glory reward… if your team die in each AQ and have to revive once per day, you are using around 1400 glory (280 per team rev x 5) per cycle and that’s assuming you don’t die again and have heals available, if not you could be looking closer towards the 3000 glory mark, and for running map 555x5 (which is common for alliances) you only really get around 4-4.5k ish… that means you may only have 1000 left to spend on items to rank up champions, it really isn’t much.

Whereas if the items were lowered to say 100 per team revive, which still punishes you for dying, you will walk away with more glory to your name allowing you to make a better dent into champion progression.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    DANJVILLA said:

I agree that they can't be compared to the war revives, alas they should be a bit cheaper. But knowing kabam, if they made them any cheaper, they would lower the amount that people would be able to use per AQ day which I understand but it doesn't really help. :s

To be honest that’s a price I’d be willing to pay (like a drop of 15 to 10 items per AQ) if it means that each revive isn’t taking nearly 7% of a map555x5 cycle glory reward… if your team die in each AQ and have to revive once per day, you are using around 1400 glory (280 per team rev x 5) per cycle and that’s assuming you don’t die again and have heals available, if not you could be looking closer towards the 3000 glory mark, and for running map 555x5 (which is common for alliances) you only really get around 4-4.5k ish… that means you may only have 1000 left to spend on items to rank up champions, it really isn’t much.

Whereas if the items were lowered to say 100 per team revive, which still punishes you for dying, you will walk away with more glory to your name allowing you to make a better dent into champion progression.
    If you’re dying that much in AQ, you might be on a map that’s above what you can handle.

If you spend 0 glory on map 4 and 3k glory on map 5, but earn 3k glory doing map 4 and 4.5k glory doing map 5,

You’ll actually be net positive on map 4 (3k-0) compared to map 5 (4.5k-3k).

Tbh, you shouldn’t be spending anything on AQ. Maybe the occasional revive that can be attained from weekly SA.

Any map that you can clear without spending items is always better (rewards wise) than a map that you struggle with and have to spend items on.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I can't remember when was the last time I had to use a revive in AQ...

But there needs to come an update, that is true. Now if you use one revive a day or about 2 healthpots (full Map8) you get less rewards (because of the lost glory and what you could purchase) than playing full Map6 with mods.

The only way to play AQ is itemless.
    edited October 2022
    xNig said:

DANJVILLA said:

If you’re dying that much in AQ, you might be on a map that’s above what you can handle.

If you spend 0 glory on map 4 and 3k glory on map 5, but earn 3k glory doing map 4 and 4.5k glory doing map 5,

Tbh, you shouldn’t be spending anything on AQ. Maybe the occasional revive that can be attained from weekly SA.

Any map that you can clear without spending items is always better (rewards wise) than a map that you struggle with and have to spend items on.

I agree, however, everyone has a bad week, and that one bad week can mean you earn almost nothing from AQ for that week, making it a waste of time and effort.

Regardless, 7%, minimum, of your glory for one bad day just doesn’t seem right. I personally barely use revives, but because I’m doing the mini bosses and bosses, things happen and sometimes it costs.

I know people who run map 5, and they have had a stinker one week, and just so they don’t let the ally down they end up using more than they earn.

Just because they had one bad week doesn’t mean they can’t handle it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    DANJVILLA said:

xNig said:

DANJVILLA said:

I agree, however, everyone has a bad week, and that one bad week can mean you earn almost nothing from AQ for that week, making it a waste of time and effort.

Regardless, 7%, minimum, of your glory for one bad day just doesn’t seem right. I personally barely use revives, but because I’m doing the mini bosses and bosses, things happen and sometimes it costs.

I know people who run map 5, and they have had a stinker one week, and just so they don’t let the ally down they end up using more than they earn.

Just because they had one bad week doesn’t mean they can’t handle it.
    That’s cause you’re looking at it in isolation for that “one bad week”, and not accounting for all the “good weeks” they have.

I assure you that when you average out the bad and good weeks, it’ll be the less than 7% of the glory earned.
  • That’s cause you’re looking at it in isolation for that “one bad week”, and not accounting for all the “good weeks” they have.

I assure you that when you average out the bad and good weeks, it’ll be the less than 7% of the glory earned.

I get the whole good week, bad week thing but it's still a big chunk of glory used up resulting in a minimal return for the weeks efforts of AQ. Basically, when you have a bad week, AQ feels like a bit of a waste of time regardless of weighing up the good and bad weeks.