**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Are there any other places to acquire loyalty in the game other than joining an alliance?

I'm 10k short for purchasing the 6* awakening crystal but I don't want to join an alliance just for that.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

AW and Hitting the help button in an alliance. You may get them in AW winner/losing crystals as well or the occasional milestone perhaps but all alliance related unfortunately as far as I know.

Most places don't bite so take a dive!

That sucks. Thanks for the info but I'll pass on joining an ally.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Id suggest joining a low level alliance that doesn’t care if you log in or not for just ten days and just doing the Help option. They won’t expect anything from you, won’t bother you for BG or war, and you can get that gem.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Id suggest joining a low level alliance that doesn’t care if you log in or not for just ten days and just doing the Help option. They won’t expect anything from you, won’t bother you for BG or war, and you can get that gem.

Wonderful idea. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. That I can do.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,433 ★★★★
    How much loyalty is one "help"?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    10, but it groups them in groups of ten. So each time you hit the help button, you actually earn 100 (up to 1000 loyalty a day).