**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you spending your Greater Hexabadges on?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

What are you spending your Greater Hexabadges on? 139 votes

PlatPool Crystals
32%
GroundedWisdomxNigIl_CuocoHeraldofNoneVerzzRichTheManG-Hun-GearSyrius_blackRayhanIshaqueSceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01RockyshockyPikoluMattstafariMobile_P0tat0SquirrelguyFenicoRebarkHulkbusterN1Mauled 45 votes
6* Dual Crystal
61%
MagicBentonWorld EaterDrenlinheruheru511zuffyChovnerSurya027allinashesRagnarok13MagrailothosCassySyndicatedkikiFurieuxGarloCupidSandeepSrockykostonpseudosaneyuwTheHeroDeserved 86 votes
Other?
5%
Colinwhitworth69Gr8TonyStarkYodabolt21WeenerSahil_R_RanaM0NKEYNUTSAnsh_Ahoneybisc 8 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I’m leaning towards the platpool crystals, although part of me wants to try and dupe my 6* Herc…
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    On my primary: duel class.

On my alt... plat pool for the units.
  • PlatPool Crystals
    I value units more than a probable dupe
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Other?
    Shards.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Other?
    Nothing, missed many days due to being inactive and was unable to complete it.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    PlatPool Crystals
    I already opened 2 badges for plat. Pool Crystals and pulled the 6* Torso i was missing to form 6* Plat pool and got 700 units too ..i am going the same for the last badge . This dude looks freakin shiny lol

• AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    6* Dual Crystal

I got 6* rintrah from the camp one and 6* scorpion from the resort one

I thought these champs didn’t get added to the pool until featured was over?

Did that change or is the pool for duals different?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    PlatPool Crystals
    I missed the Hexabadges in July so I only had 2...

Opend 10 of the Platpool Crystals... got me 710 units... am happy.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious which would be better the Platinumpool crystals or the Mythic Crystal and 5* Awakening Gem Crystal?
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    6* Dual Crystal

Curious which would be better the Platinumpool crystals or the Mythic Crystal and 5* Awakening Gem Crystal?

Expect a range of 400-800 on 15 crystals in a bell curve. 550 is about average.

So would you pay 550 units for Mythic+AG?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Good point, but I was also thinking what if I get a 5* I already have or don't want and the awakening gem a skill one. I already have 4 5* Awakening gems (Still waiting on Aegon & Blade to use them on as I already used one to Awaken Nick Fury). So you can see I'm weighing that in, but definitely like the point you brought up and will consider to before making my decision. Thank you @Adevati !
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    i only need 1 piece for 6* Platpool, but since i ve a 5* dupped and he s absolute GARBAGE, i think im leaning torwards the dual crystal

edit: the pool crystals give us gold and units too right?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    PlatPool Crystals
    I bought platpool crystals while I was cavalier, but then I became thronebreaker. 1 badge short of a 6* dual crystal :(
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 521 ★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    Was searching for Apocalypse, ended up with Shang from the basic and Jabari from the nexus.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    Adevati said:

I got 6* rintrah from the camp one and 6* scorpion from the resort one

I thought these champs didn’t get added to the pool until featured was over?

Did that change or is the pool for duals different?
    Well since I got them, I have to assume they've already been added.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    PlatPool Crystals
    Still 2 pieces away from my 6*Dup. Opened a 5* for a Max Sig Crystal.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

So would you pay 550 units for Mythic+AG?

For the longest time my brain kept interpreting this item as Mystic Awakening Gem, and I kept wondering why there weren't packages for all the other Classes.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    Got Sorcerer Supreme :neutral:

She is great, but I need a science and this is a 4th mystic in a row
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    I dupped my Nick Fury.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    Used my resort to buy dual nexus (hood)
    And camp to buy play pool crystals
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    PlatPool Crystals
    Probably should've bought the second booty, now i have 3 heads an 1 ass
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    50% t5cc, not really worth 3 months.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Platpool crystals. Still missing those strapping young legs.
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 51
    Other?
    I spent all my hexabadges on platpool super fabulous crystals (30).

I can't remember if I needed 3 more more pieces or if it was 4, but after the opening I had all the pieces I needed. Plus over 1200 units.
  • MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    There’s three days left for me, I’m at 27. Whats going on? Did I miss a few days?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    6* Dual Crystal
    Carnage dup.. fml -__-