**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Saving 6* shards until november?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi,
In knowing we will be getting 7* shards from dupes starting november. Who is saving their openings, and who is opening like normal?

Saving 6* shards until november? 101 votes

I`m saving my 6* shards to get 7* shards as early as possible.
66%
Crine60MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelFrostyMongoPawnDrenlinallinashesHeraldofNoneTristanAjisdopeRobbieRampagefmussapVerzzJwaggFrankWhiteRodrigoVillarPwf57OdachiDragonMCOC 67 votes
I`m not saving. 7* shards will come when they come.
29%
JerryJiverheruheru511IrakliMityAntSyrius_blackThunderstruck77Thecrusher_9756Brokenrcm2017ButtehrsJhonST33Iamant1SidDDragon_coloXdSpoodermanxDTripleBFiiNCHDeamon1337RenaxqqDkcody42 30 votes
I`m not saving, because I'm very unlikely to dupe a 6*
3%
G-Hun-GearTijjy007SpideyFunkoJragonMaster170 4 votes

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    You forgot to add: saving 6-star shards for iDoom
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Where is the option for "I am saving, but not for 7* shards"?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    I keep my crystals for the next 15k but I'm waiting for the chips 7 available before opening I'm at 150k
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Where is the option for "I am saving, but not for 7* shards"?

Same here. I'm probably going to save enough shards for a few runs at the next Featured Crystal. If there's nothing in there I'm fused about I'll get Basics or Duals instead.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I hate saving 6* shards but I'm not going to open any until 7* shards are available. Just opened some Cavs from the resort store and got my first ever 6* max sig crystal and opened it without thinking, but I don't know if those crystals would have changed.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I`m not saving, because I'm very unlikely to dupe a 6*
    Roster is still developing. Plus, I have no willpower.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    I’m saving for the next 6* featured which I think will be around the time time that dupes provide 7* shards. If there’s a few more days wait before 7* shards are available I’ll add to my wait. If the new featured were to drop today, I’d use my shards now.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    I’m saving but like some have said, for the next featured crystal. It would be helpful if we knew how many shards we get for the dupe and how many shards needed for a 7*. Hoping both are reasonable.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    I opened my last 6* yesterday for a while, except the one coming from EoP.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    Not opening anything till November.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Saving (mostly) for November. Couldn't contain myself and popped four 6* Nexus crystals :D

Still have a lot of shards, though...