**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ICE PHOENIX

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Just an FYI Mephisto isn't a great option. He hits like a marshmallow and she's incinerate immune. With a r3 5* it would take hundreds of hits..lol...
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I just went in with my Iceman since he's literally made of ice and is unaffected by the cold... Oh wait...
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Hey how's Ice Phoenix after the Coldsnap nerf? is her damage still over 10k?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Hey how's Ice Phoenix after the Coldsnap nerf? is her damage still over 10k?

Seems that way
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Can you change the signature back to full strength please? I like a challenge and I really enjoy everyone whining about something that's been in the game before. It isn't your fault that they failed to overcome a situation that we encountered during Master Mode in the Iceman Monthly Quest.

I'll have what this person is drinking or snorting whatever works faster to help erase the image of all the BS that is happening with this game!!

He found Thor Ragnarok's private stash.

Well then shall we go hunting *evil laugh*
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    If i am correct iT was 700 so 16,8k
    IT is now 600 a tick so 14.4k ...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    So I am on last quest any tips for taskmaster and modok I just faced tasky and did not enjoy it. Any champ picks as well.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    She is a villain, so with the stark spidey and blade combo his danger sense might be able to ignore the coldsnap. Someone should try that out.

Danger sense is not activating on her for me. I was running a team with GR for villain danger sense but even with "villain" in the description, it does not activate.
    It's like an intentional unit spend at this point.

Can someone else please test this?
  • Treo wrote: »

Looking at BG's stream it's 440 now once you take out DE damage.
  • LostdrowLostdrow Posts: 4
    If u nurf icephoenix the people who already beat her and spent the units when she was op should be refunded
  • Hey everyone -

First off, I've merged two threads together on this topic. Secondly, I want to apologize for the frustrations this has been causing everyone, I was able to talk this over with the team and it sounds like her Sig Ability was higher than intended for the Uncollected Difficulty. Our teams were able to check into it and have since lowered the ability to where the damage will be more bearable over time for the fight.

Having analyzed Seatin's video, I can imagine what happened here. The problem isn't Coldsnap itself, it is that Coldsnap is being buffed by the +150% node buff. Seatin isn't even seeing the worst of it because he has class advantage. Without it the damage would be ticking 737 per tick and deal 17695 total damage.

For those watching that video, Seatin actually takes 2324 in blocked damage and about 16300 Coldsnap damage for a total of 18620, or about 85% of Starlord's total max health bar at that rank and signature level. He plays that fight almost perfectly so it is hard to imagine anyone getting away with taking less damage outside of using very special champions that avoid coldsnap damage (Rogue and Mephisto come to mind). I believe that even for uncollected Coldsnap is probably dealing twice as much damage as it probably should be dealing on a heal block node.
    It's doable and I didn't have a meph.
    If u nurf icephoenix then ppl who already have done it should be refunded
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Hey everyone -

First off, I've merged two threads together on this topic. Secondly, I want to apologize for the frustrations this has been causing everyone, I was able to talk this over with the team and it sounds like her Sig Ability was higher than intended for the Uncollected Difficulty. Our teams were able to check into it and have since lowered the ability to where the damage will be more bearable over time for the fight.

Thank you.
    Great to see you guys coming through and making quick turn around.
    Kudos!
    If u nurf icephoenix then ppl who have done it should be refunded
    Jcross_40 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I dropped around 1000 units on this b####. Compensation is a must.

1000 units? really? Just wow.
    To all those who saying it's meant to be challenging blah blah blah
    Dude you wrongly misunderstood challenging with unplayable
    Challenging was COLLECTOR /Maestro where we can survive on our skills
    But this is pure cash grab where we couldn't land a hit on opponents
    And all those who are supporting must've Mephisto imo
    I'm a LOL conqueror and finished till 5.3 100% but this node is not challenging rather unplayable at present

Rogue, Agent Venom, and Crossbones can all survive the coldsnap making the fight 100% soloable. I've yet to hear of someone soloing the Collector.

I would like you to make a video of you soloing it please. Thank you in advance.
    To all those who saying it's meant to be challenging blah blah blah
    Dude you wrongly misunderstood challenging with unplayable
    Challenging was COLLECTOR /Maestro where we can survive on our skills
    But this is pure cash grab where we couldn't land a hit on opponents
    And all those who are supporting must've Mephisto imo
    I'm a LOL conqueror and finished till 5.3 100% but this node is not challenging rather unplayable at present

Rogue, Agent Venom, and Crossbones can all survive the coldsnap making the fight 100% soloable. I've yet to hear of someone soloing the Collector.

Ok then post a video for soloing her with those champs at the present level of signature
    I know these champs can shrug the debuffs but still go die in few seconds

Sure thing, can't post them before the fix though as I didn't rush in right away.

Excuses!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can you change the signature back to full strength please? I like a challenge and I really enjoy everyone whining about something that's been in the game before. It isn't your fault that they failed to overcome a situation that we encountered during Master Mode in the Iceman Monthly Quest.
    Bring 3*s for her. Same difficulty as before. I'm sure you'll enjoy the challenge
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited December 2017

I'll have what this person is drinking or snorting whatever works faster to help erase the image of all the BS that is happening with this game!!

It's more the snobbery of high-rated players like him that comes across from his post, rather than him taking a little something something. Kinda like when Brian Grant complained how easy the Web Slinger challenge was, when it really was a challenge for a lot of players and he rightfully got nailed for it.

But then this guy did do a drunk live stream once, so you never know...
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Hey everyone -

Good to hear! :) And for those who already did their initial run, they can expect some form of compensation (some revives or something refunded)?

We need an explanation here. There needs to be some kind of potion/revive refund here for those of us who have had to deal with her overbuffed sig already.
  • ShadowNet wrote: »
    Treo wrote: »

Looking at BG's stream it's 440 now once you take out DE damage.

Seatin had class advantage in his fight, and when I correct for that his 679 ticks would have been 738 ticks. BG's fight has no class advantage and he's getting 448 damage from cold snap alone. That's consistent with the signature ability's intrinsic damage dropping from 7078.28 (Seatin's run) to 4375.56 (Brian's run). It is about 40% less damage, which seems more consistent with this difficulty level (I was thinking it was about twice as high as it should be).

Bottom line: Coldsnap will now be dealing about 10750 damage to players who do not have class advantage, no way to shrug off Coldsnap, and no way to resist its effects somehow.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    10.75k? it seems way more doable then. getting my hopes up to no waste anymore items on 100%ing uncollected diff. at least not on Ice Phoenix.
    Addyos wrote: »

It's more the snobbery of high-rated players like him that comes across from his post, rather than him taking a little something something. Kinda like when Brian Grant complained how easy the Web Slinger challenge was, when it really was a challenge for a lot of players and he rightfully got nailed for it.

But then this guy did do a drunk live stream once, so you never know...

I agree BG and other youtubers like to talk how easy not knowing how half the community struggles to survive
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    edited December 2017
    So are those of us that used all our revives, potions, and units to beat her before you nerfed her going to get anything back for our trouble? Don’t worry Mike, I won’t wait for an answer as I’m sure we all know what it is. -_-
  • I am getting 420 per tick on my 5* r4 voodoo. Without ever getting hit, I lost half my health with voodoo’s regen during first 12 seconds!!!