**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions Updates: Enter Castle Doom, Play Solo, and More!

Comments

• Musha27Musha27 Posts: 118
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Do you dare enter the halls of Castle Doom?

This October, Incursions will be getting a host of updates that we’re excited to share with you! Here’s what you can expect:

• Ultron has been dethroned! Doctor Doom and Iron Man (Infamous) will be the new bosses of the mode, along with a legion of Doom Bots!
    • For the first time ever, you can play Incursions either with a friend or solo! One of the most requested additions to Incursions has been the ability to play the mode by yourself, and we’re eager to give you all the opportunity to conquer Sectors on your own.
    • For those seeking a new challenge - test your might in a brand new Difficulty level! Sector 9 promises just that for even the strongest of Summoners!
    • New Nodes and Encounters! New Champions (including some released this year) and Nodes await to challenge you and your Champions!
    • Updated Rewards and Incursions Store! Looking for 6 Star Incursions crystals? They’ll be coming your way soon, along with other updates to the store!
    Details on all of these will be released in October, so keep an eye out!

To make this update, we’ll need to take Incursions offline for an extended period of time.

Incursions will be taken into Maintenance on September 28th
    New Incursions will come online on October 13th

We can’t wait to share more information with you all, and for you all to try out the new and improved Incursions experience!
    This is really awesome. Also you guys have been killing it with the designs and animations lately. Especially with Quicksilver, Spot and the black widow boss in act 8. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

It starts in less than 24 hours and we know nothing about the rewards! thanks kabam for your interest in players!

Agree .. for many aspects of the game rn
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Curious how solo mode will work? Only one path with no partner, or same as now but with AI partner?
    Duo_Kulio said:

It starts in less than 24 hours and we know nothing about the rewards! thanks kabam for your interest in players!

Two days from now.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Where is all the information we are supposed to get for incursions
    It's still not out with less than 2 days to go
    @Kabam Miike
  • Where are all the information kabam with only 2 days remaining?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    If we don’t get info does it mean we can’t play it?
  • With the addition of SOLO INCURSIONS I will finally have some fun whereas in the past I have started incursions and the mindless people that join just end up leaving for no reason as soon as it starts
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

With the addition of SOLO INCURSIONS I will finally have some fun whereas in the past I have started incursions and the mindless people that join just end up leaving for no reason as soon as it starts

Hi shriek & donk

Do u recognize me from global ?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Thiartc said:

Thiartc said:

How much money will it cost me to play this?

1x Video of you dancing the Macarena. I will also accept Y2K-era e-cards or a picture of a kitten in a cowboy hat.
    Wow, that is steep, i dont dance

I thought about it and the way i put it was very argumentative, so i will try again.

Will the 1 player version be as it is in the current version, or will there be some kind of token (as per bg’s) to play
    No additions of entry tokens or anything like that. It's the same Incursions you know now, but you can now do it Solo. I can't speak to difficulty tuning or anything yet (not that I've had any indication that it would be different, but I imagine something has to be different in Solo vs Duos), but we'll have more info to share with you all before Incursions come back up in October!
    @Kabam Miike I mean this with the greatest respect but how much time before will it be? Incursions are back in 24 hours, and usually the info drops at 6pm GMT (4 mins ago). Is there going to be an info drop later on tonight? (Later on this afternoon for you guys), or is the info drop going to be just before incursions go live?

I'm really excited to find out what rewards and changes are going to be!
  • VrnilamVrnilam Posts: 22
    Looks like there would be delay
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

Thiartc said:

Thiartc said:

How much money will it cost me to play this?

1x Video of you dancing the Macarena. I will also accept Y2K-era e-cards or a picture of a kitten in a cowboy hat.
    Wow, that is steep, i dont dance

I thought about it and the way i put it was very argumentative, so i will try again.

Will the 1 player version be as it is in the current version, or will there be some kind of token (as per bg’s) to play
    No additions of entry tokens or anything like that. It's the same Incursions you know now, but you can now do it Solo. I can't speak to difficulty tuning or anything yet (not that I've had any indication that it would be different, but I imagine something has to be different in Solo vs Duos), but we'll have more info to share with you all before Incursions come back up in October!
    @Kabam Miike I mean this with the greatest respect but how much time before will it be? Incursions are back in 24 hours, and usually the info drops at 6pm GMT (4 mins ago). Is there going to be an info drop later on tonight? (Later on this afternoon for you guys), or is the info drop going to be just before incursions go live?

I'm really excited to find out what rewards and changes are going to be!
    Sameeeeeeeeee come on someone give info!! I can't be more excited for solo incursions but I hope they have good rewards
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Probably gonna be like last times. Info is gonna drop a few minutes/hours after content has been introduced
  • Gmonkey said:
    Milestones refresh every 5 days
    edited October 2022
    Edit: post from Abyss of Approval
    Gmonkey said:
    It's something like 5.6m a month max now. Not sure how hard to get that is, but very promising. Should be easy to get more than before the update

Gmonkey said:
    It's something like 5.6m a month max now. Not sure how hard to get that is, but very promising. Should be easy to get more than before the update
    @Gmonkey

So, for anyone who's wondering, by my calculation Zone 15 of Sector 9 will get you all the milestones for the gold event.

556,000 points for Zone 1-15, that's 850k gold every 5 days -> 5.1m gold every 30 days

Add in the 125k alliance event every 5 days (which is 15 rooms per person in the alliance for max rewards), that's 750k more gold every 30 days.

Total of 5.85k gold each month for doing Zone 15 of Sector 9 every 5 days, plus the same per person in the alliance for the alliance event.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142
    So is the max amount of artifacts removed?
  • Awsome
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,296 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    @Kabam Jax Sector 9 is missing