**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2023 Summoner's Choice

I have been thinking about this for a while and I have 60 champions that I personally would want, and think could be in the next Summoner's Choice. I will only list 30 (5 from 6 class types)

Skill:
1. Agent Coulson (we got Nick Fury, so I figure why not?)

2. Colleen Wing (Maybe another Defender team member to add)

3. Echo (possibly not, could be getting her no matter what thanks to Echo series starting later)

4. Jessica Jones (so far only used as a dialogue character, be interesting to play as her, another Defender team member)

5. White Tiger (Just an overlooked character in marvel comics that i think could be interesting)

Mutant:
1. Mystique (a very interesting character but part of me says she won't be in the vote since she will most likely be the obvious winner before the end of it)

2. Cloak

3. Dagger (Cloak and Dagger are also amazing characters that I love but I feel like if they join, it's a no brainer that they'll join together. Possibly not in summoner's choice but who knows?)

4. Polaris (Was part of something Kabam did when explaining Quicksilver's family tree, would be awesome to see the family grow within the Contest)

5. Angel (we have Archangel, so it'd be pretty nice to see Angel in the Contest)

Tech:
1. Ironheart (Possibly not in the summoner's choice due to her being in the Summoner's choice 202 but would still love to see her in the game, especially with an Ironheart series coming later)

2. Super Adaptoid (Maybe an overlooked character in marvel but this would be amazing to see many champions abilities merged into one champion, might be way too good for the Contest though. Also, would make for some interesting synergies with a few villains, I guess we'll wait and see)

3. Stingray (I do believe Stingray is not a super well-known character but he's an aquatic superhero. He wears a suit that is made for underwater use. I want to see him alongside Namor, that would be pretty cool)

4. Prowler (We've seen him in the animated spider man movie in 2018 with Miles, an interesting Spidey villain for Miles. And he's Miles' uncle so that's cool too. He was in the 2022 Summoner's Choice though, so likely not.)

5. Klaw (Whether it's the comic or movie version, I'd like to see another Black Panther villain join the Contest. Would make some interesting gameplay)

Cosmic:
1. Crystal (Very high chance that she won't be in this Summoner's Choice since she was in the last one, but this character would expand the Maximoff family tree and be another addition to the Inhuman Royal Family)

2. Gorgon ("Gorgon's mighty strength and powerful hooved legs unleash shockwaves on his foes." -Marvel.com. This would be some interesting gameplay and could be AMAZING if done right. Also, would be an addition to the Inhuman Royal Family)

3. Ares (We got Hercules, could use another Olympian God and maybe stop getting SO MANY Asgardian Gods)

4. Spectrum (Could be part of an interesting vote, especially with more people liking her character in "Wandavison" and her role in the upcoming "Marvels" movie)

5. Toxin (We got many symbiotes in the Contest but this one goes further down the line of Venom and Carnage's bloodline, he is the son of Carnage and grandson of Venom)

Mystic:
1. Supergiant (A member of the Black Order and Thanos' Army, was missing from the movies but exists in comics. Best way for me to explain her powers is mind control and psychological powers)

2. Clea (An ally of Dr. Strange, and a love interest, and can be very interesting and pretty cool to see her in the Summoner's Choice for 2023)

3. Jack O Lantern (depending on who is behind the persona of Jack O Lantern, he could be Tech like Green Goblin or Mystic with magical powers like possibly Ghost Rider. For this list, he is mystic and this is a Captain America villain AND a Spider Man villain and I like that personally)

4. Nightmare (An interesting choice to put him in the Summoner's Choice but this character is also interesting. His main powers are very manipulating and he's a Dr. Strange villain. Powers based off the Dream Dimension, a possibly very awesome gameplay character if he's added to the game OR Summoner's Choice)

5. Enchantress (Before I asked for more Olympian Gods rather than Asgardian Gods but this is an exception. Her powers are magical like Loki and also can be manipulating making for some amazing utility and rotations in the Contest if she's ever added)

Science:
1. Sandman (A very highly requested character to join the Contest. Half of me wants in the Summoner's Choice and the other half doesn't. I want a very interesting debate in the Summoner's Choice, and I feel like Sandman would definitely bring that to the table but at the same time I really want it to be a guarantee that he joins because I have wanted to see this character in the Contest for a very long time)

2. Morbius (Was previously in the Summoner's Choice 2021 but this would make for an interesting debate. Same reasons I have for Sandman, I want him in the Summoner's Choice but I also want a guarantee that he'll join. I feel like he would do good in the Mystic class, possibly, but his origins as a vampire came from a SCIENCE experiment gone wrong)

3. Graviton (This is a character that can literally control gravity, the name kind of implies that. This is an very good debate and I believe it will have some people scratching their heads for so long over whether to choose Graviton or some other character if he is in the Summoner's Choice for 2023. Also, imagining in my head here, some beyond god tier gameplay with amazing utility, rotations, and a very interesting matchup for Quake)

4. Anti Agent Venom (would like to see him in the Summoner's Choice and we also have Venom, Anti Venom, and Agent Venom so why not add him? And like Anti Venom from Venom, he would have a different playstyle, utility, gameplay, and animations from Agent Venom)

5. Red She Hulk (same reason as Anti Agent Venom, we have Hulk, She Hulk, and Red Hulk so why not add her? I believe if Kabam is feeling lazy in her character design, that is if she's added, she would have some similar animations as She Hulk and same abilities as She Hulk and Red Hulk. OR they could make a separate champion that has her own unique animations and gameplay

Most likely, only 2 or 3 of 30 characters listed will probably be in the Summoner's Choice, if any are added at all. But these would all make for some very controversial conversations, interesting debates, and amazing possible gameplay for the winner. I realize this might a little bit too much, but I had 10 characters from 6 class types, and I had to choose 5 of each class that I was thinking of. Please let me know what you think of these possible options. Also, just realizing, this is a very long forum post

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    I really want sandman or itonheart in the contest
  • If I could choose it’d be one of:

- Stormbreaker Thor
    - Cap with Mjolnir and half broken shield from endgame
    - Raven
    - Bucky with new arm
    - Thanos with his armour and weapon
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Toxin
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I'd bet dollars to donuts Spectrum will be added for The Marvels.

I wouldn't bank on getting Echo from her series, like I've pointed out before, we didn't get anyone off the back of Moon Knight, Ms Marvel, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Wandavision, What If? Loki or Hawkeye. Same for Ironheart.

White Tiger, Polaris, Klaw, Colleen, Ares, Prowler, Crystal all good choices I agree should be in the game.

Don't see the point of having Warren as Archangel and Angel.

It's Agent Anti-Venom. Not Anti Agent Venom.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Mutants: Pyro and Polaris

Skill: Zemo and Bullseye

Science: Graviton and The Lizard

Mystic: Adam Warlock and Blackheart

Cosmic: Beta Ray Bill and Crystal

Tech: Shocker and Shuri
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I have been thinking about this for a while and I have 60 champions that I personally would want, and think could be in the next Summoner's Choice. I will only list 30 (5 from 6 class types)

Skill:
    1. Agent Coulson (we got Nick Fury, so I figure why not?)

2. Colleen Wing (Maybe another Defender team member to add)

3. Echo (possibly not, could be getting her no matter what thanks to Echo series starting later)

4. Jessica Jones (so far only used as a dialogue character, be interesting to play as her, another Defender team member)

5. White Tiger (Just an overlooked character in marvel comics that i think could be interesting)

Mutant:
    1. Mystique (a very interesting character but part of me says she won't be in the vote since she will most likely be the obvious winner before the end of it)

2. Cloak

3. Dagger (Cloak and Dagger are also amazing characters that I love but I feel like if they join, it's a no brainer that they'll join together. Possibly not in summoner's choice but who knows?)

4. Polaris (Was part of something Kabam did when explaining Quicksilver's family tree, would be awesome to see the family grow within the Contest)

5. Angel (we have Archangel, so it'd be pretty nice to see Angel in the Contest)

Tech:
    1. Ironheart (Possibly not in the summoner's choice due to her being in the Summoner's choice 202 but would still love to see her in the game, especially with an Ironheart series coming later)

2. Super Adaptoid (Maybe an overlooked character in marvel but this would be amazing to see many champions abilities merged into one champion, might be way too good for the Contest though. Also, would make for some interesting synergies with a few villains, I guess we'll wait and see)

3. Stingray (I do believe Stingray is not a super well-known character but he's an aquatic superhero. He wears a suit that is made for underwater use. I want to see him alongside Namor, that would be pretty cool)

4. Prowler (We've seen him in the animated spider man movie in 2018 with Miles, an interesting Spidey villain for Miles. And he's Miles' uncle so that's cool too. He was in the 2022 Summoner's Choice though, so likely not.)

5. Klaw (Whether it's the comic or movie version, I'd like to see another Black Panther villain join the Contest. Would make some interesting gameplay)

Cosmic:
    1. Crystal (Very high chance that she won't be in this Summoner's Choice since she was in the last one, but this character would expand the Maximoff family tree and be another addition to the Inhuman Royal Family)

2. Gorgon ("Gorgon's mighty strength and powerful hooved legs unleash shockwaves on his foes." -Marvel.com. This would be some interesting gameplay and could be AMAZING if done right. Also, would be an addition to the Inhuman Royal Family)

3. Ares (We got Hercules, could use another Olympian God and maybe stop getting SO MANY Asgardian Gods)

4. Spectrum (Could be part of an interesting vote, especially with more people liking her character in "Wandavison" and her role in the upcoming "Marvels" movie)

5. Toxin (We got many symbiotes in the Contest but this one goes further down the line of Venom and Carnage's bloodline, he is the son of Carnage and grandson of Venom)

Mystic:
    1. Supergiant (A member of the Black Order and Thanos' Army, was missing from the movies but exists in comics. Best way for me to explain her powers is mind control and psychological powers)

2. Clea (An ally of Dr. Strange, and a love interest, and can be very interesting and pretty cool to see her in the Summoner's Choice for 2023)

3. Jack O Lantern (depending on who is behind the persona of Jack O Lantern, he could be Tech like Green Goblin or Mystic with magical powers like possibly Ghost Rider. For this list, he is mystic and this is a Captain America villain AND a Spider Man villain and I like that personally)

4. Nightmare (An interesting choice to put him in the Summoner's Choice but this character is also interesting. His main powers are very manipulating and he's a Dr. Strange villain. Powers based off the Dream Dimension, a possibly very awesome gameplay character if he's added to the game OR Summoner's Choice)

5. Enchantress (Before I asked for more Olympian Gods rather than Asgardian Gods but this is an exception. Her powers are magical like Loki and also can be manipulating making for some amazing utility and rotations in the Contest if she's ever added)

Science:
    1. Sandman (A very highly requested character to join the Contest. Half of me wants in the Summoner's Choice and the other half doesn't. I want a very interesting debate in the Summoner's Choice, and I feel like Sandman would definitely bring that to the table but at the same time I really want it to be a guarantee that he joins because I have wanted to see this character in the Contest for a very long time)

2. Morbius (Was previously in the Summoner's Choice 2021 but this would make for an interesting debate. Same reasons I have for Sandman, I want him in the Summoner's Choice but I also want a guarantee that he'll join. I feel like he would do good in the Mystic class, possibly, but his origins as a vampire came from a SCIENCE experiment gone wrong)

3. Graviton (This is a character that can literally control gravity, the name kind of implies that. This is an very good debate and I believe it will have some people scratching their heads for so long over whether to choose Graviton or some other character if he is in the Summoner's Choice for 2023. Also, imagining in my head here, some beyond god tier gameplay with amazing utility, rotations, and a very interesting matchup for Quake)

4. Anti Agent Venom (would like to see him in the Summoner's Choice and we also have Venom, Anti Venom, and Agent Venom so why not add him? And like Anti Venom from Venom, he would have a different playstyle, utility, gameplay, and animations from Agent Venom)

5. Red She Hulk (same reason as Anti Agent Venom, we have Hulk, She Hulk, and Red Hulk so why not add her? I believe if Kabam is feeling lazy in her character design, that is if she's added, she would have some similar animations as She Hulk and same abilities as She Hulk and Red Hulk. OR they could make a separate champion that has her own unique animations and gameplay

Most likely, only 2 or 3 of 30 characters listed will probably be in the Summoner's Choice, if any are added at all. But these would all make for some very controversial conversations, interesting debates, and amazing possible gameplay for the winner. I realize this might a little bit too much, but I had 10 characters from 6 class types, and I had to choose 5 of each class that I was thinking of. Please let me know what you think of these possible options. Also, just realizing, this is a very long forum post

Nice idea for selections, definitely hoping its more competitive than an obvious who will win. Like to see an exciting voting event so to speak.