**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your fastest solo on Scytalis ?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
I just did 2:33 with my 6r3 Colossus on my second run of the 8.1.6. (on the armor path)

I wonder if it's an especially good time or if everyone kind of destroy her that fast :D

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Took like a minute to do 95%
    And another 2 mins to do the 5%.
    Sorry its what Badcules does in this fight.
    It also depends on the link you take too
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76 ★
    I only soloed once. Took over 3 mins. The rest I made a dumb mistake & killed her with a 2nd champ I had. That was such a fun fight. I have to say that we need more really fun, challenging content like act 8.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I didn’t record the fight but I did one shot with Herc / Doom / Kitty / KG and Kitty finish her the fastest in around 3 mins. KG being the longest and I thought the entire fight last over 10 mins, in which Phase 4 stuck over 5 mins as Widow resist to hold the power to SP2 and just keep launching SP1. In one of the fight with KG I just give up and let G2099 SP3 finish her.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Damn I should have maybe record the fight, I didn't find a fastest solo anywhere else. It could have been the start of a great youtube career who knows ??? >:)>:)>:)
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    6* R2 Fury got her down to 5% super quick but then I just ate one of her sp1s, so no solo.