**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Advancement quest

So back before you guys gave us the rank down tickets the minimum point requirement for ranked rewards for the Summoner Advancement Alliance event was 65,000 points. Three weeks after we got the rank down tickets you raised it to 265,000. Its remained at that minimum point amount since. My Alliance has only hit the 265,000 once since the change and it was because most of us still had our rank down tickets to use.

Do you guys have any intention of fixing this. If you dont it seems kinda pointless to keep playing. Its impossible to continue to progress without spending money like this.

I'd like to hear from kabam about this. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    That is not a bug, but the usual path every alliance has followed. Time to start planning on skipping weeks for opening crystals and leveling up champions.
  • Rain89AgentRain89Agent Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Seems like a move to encourage micro transactions from my point of view. It made sense to do it when we had rank down tickets and could cheat for points. However now it takes weeks to farm the materials to upgrade a single 4* or 5* champion.

Just seems like they forgot to switch it back after the tickets or are trying to make people spend money to me.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Seems like a move to encourage micro transactions from my point of view. It made sense to do it when we had rank down tickets and could cheat for points. However now it takes weeks to farm the materials to upgrade a single 4* or 5* champion.

Just seems like they forgot to switch it back after the tickets or are trying to make people spend money to me.

Once the alliance grows the amount raises. We have been at 265k for the past year. Pretty sure thats the max for rank rewards.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It changes for all alliances once your alliance has a certain prestige or has a certain overall rating. Not sure which affects SA, but if you play long enough it will happen for anyone
  • That makes more sense. It would align with about when we hit 1 million points.