**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get from rifts today?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
Sorry had to share

Comments

• FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★

• DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    Diabetes
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Candy path as per usual
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    That's some amazing luck man grats on the gem
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Day 7 and got candy on both accounts again
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    2 T5B today
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    7 days in, 7 days of candy..
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Same thing I've got every day if rifts, candy. It's expected though based on the 90% chance to get candy but hoping eventually I beat the odds on a rift run.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

Didnt share it in order :(

You completed Quest for an awakening
    You awakened Aegon
    You then got skill awaken gem
    You then got to the path for the awaken gem
    You then opened the awaken gem and landed on skill

Lol I've picked the photos in the right order somehow it messed up
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    something different

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Got 5 x 6* generic sig stones today. Have pulled 2M gold 2 days ago and candy the rest. Not too bad, so far.

I enjoyed putting some AG's and sig stones into some trophy 2* champs with the candy and will likely go pretty much for the candy crystal shards in hope of duping or obtaining some new 6*.

However, I do hope that by the end, an awakening gem will be in the cards. Not holding my breath, but there's something to look forward to each day and the effort is minimal.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Cavities
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

• DixzleDixzle Posts: 21
    4 accounts 32 candy I'm gonna cry...no not really but dang it
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    100% candy. it sucks that your reward lane is 'random' when the whole game itself is based on chances already.

Even if I got the "better" choices, it still sucks. Everyone does the same effort but gets different rewards is well for me annoying.

If say for instance the "better rewards" have more difficulty then fine by me. Like EOP style lanes coz they worked for that random lane compared to an easy lane all throughout.

Idea of a store is good like you choose whar you want from your rewards or effort

Not a big fan of this event at all
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Candy, candy and more candy.

I’ve stopped doing it now. I’ll do the duel target, roll the dice, watch the little dot go to the candy path and hit exit. That’s what I’ll be doing until this event is over…. or if I actually manage to get a different path.

They really should have done a solo objective which at least gave one run with better odds. Or maybe each time you got the candy path the odds increased very slightly to get another path on your next go.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Candy and more candy in don’t even expect to get anything
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    fool me once .. shame on you or something but where's the shame when i've been fooled many many times?? lol
    i told myself i wasn't gonna do them but then i thought about for a few days and said .. i'll just buy those candy crystals and whatever else is worth it and just hope for the best.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Saved up three entries, and got 3 candy paths.

What is annoying, is that there seems to be an increased pause before you teleport to the candy path, as if the game is pretending to think about rolling to other paths. They might as well just have created it to be a direct path to Candy.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    Did it for the first week for the sig stone objectives. Got all candy. I'm done with this event. You guys can have at it.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled the sigs, 10k shards and the AG already.
    Already more worthy of my time than any past event where I got 8k and a bunch of 3* from cavaliers.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 520 ★★★

something different

Hey, me too, first time something other than candy.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 ★★★

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    Someone in the alliance got 10k 6* shards.. while most got 20k candy

Day8 20k 🍬

Day9 (hoping for anything except gold))
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★

I’ve pulled the sigs, 10k shards and the AG already.
    Already more worthy of my time than any past event where I got 8k and a bunch of 3* from cavaliers.

So this is where my luck went huh.... Candy only for me so far.