**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is MODOK bugged? [Moved by Moderator]

benshbbenshb Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I haven't seen this post yet, so:
when running up for an intercept against MODOK, and he triggers his auto-block, we somehow get the damage, that he would (NOT DO, since we intercept him) do. its kinda interesting [just got a 10k crithit while he auto-blocked.fun.]
also there is no auto-block-charge-thingy countdown, which should be 7 secs.

are these stuff intented?

thats all in the hurry.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
Β«134567

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had that problem while intercepting. I would get hit when he auto blocked an intercept and modok went into a combo off that
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I caught him all or nothing and he was autoblocking the second half of my magik l2 every single time so I could not power drain him,
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Any mods because you just fixed icepheonix so how about modok I dont wanna face him if he is screwed up.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Any mods because you just fixed icepheonix so how about modok I dont wanna face him if he is screwed up.

or pay money for his crystal because he would be a good defender then they nerf him.
    No thanks newnoob I would rather they reply to this thread as soon as they read it! This is a big issue.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138 β˜…
    Hahaha spirit newnoob was just saying people will buy the crystals thinking this is how good Modok is but then he will be nerfed and people will not be compensated
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It would be much easier if he had a cool down timer displayed for his auto-block, and once he was able to activate a special in the middle of me attacking his block. Pretty sure neither are intentional.
    Well they deleted my thread about it and kept this one so they are definitely reading this. Hopefully we’ll get a response soon.
    Awesome.
  • Yeah, it seems bugged to me. He also seems to evade somehow, there's some weird stuff going with him.
  • aarghaargh Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    How do i change my profile pic spidey gwen is lame
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28 β˜…
    Is M.O.D.O.K sig suppose to lvl 200 is the question we need answered
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    Ca5520 wrote: Β»
    Is M.O.D.O.K sig suppose to lvl 200 is the question we need answered
    Yeah, they mentioned all signs for the mini quests would be 200
    But they still haven’t mentioned why Modok is bugged like this. His flux is supposed to recharge. He’s not supposed to have endless flux and auto block the entire time!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax can you please respond and let us know if this is a bug or modok is functioning as intended? Some information would help. You immediately responded about the Phoenix debacle so can you help us out here? Thanks and also the new lab/quests have been very fun and thank you for making the lab zero energy. Now please respond to this thanks a bunch
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105 β˜…
    Is similar to how evade champs were? Like they would be able to evade and do damage at the same time
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ragnathor had this problem too (hit and block) but they did nothing about it. They will probably fix this one year later like they fixed quake
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's hard to tell because I find that's the AI's default in general lately. Insta-Block. Can't tell if it's him, or the AI, or both.
    Modok does not have evasive abilities. But his flux does give him auto block abilities! But from what I read in his info it is supposed to be recharged and not constant throughout the fight for sure
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah something is up with Modok, he is evading, it doesn't say evade but he just is, or the hits are whiffing and that's with all my champs.

Also about his auto block... it's constant, during every combo you try he will auto block.

Gonna wait for a Kabam reply before going again in uncollected for sure
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    benshb wrote: Β»
    I haven't seen this post yet, so:
    when running up for an intercept against MODOK, and he triggers his auto-block, we somehow get the damage, that he would (NOT DO, since we intercept him) do.
    thats all in the hurry.

the auto block feature is the problem, i have had this problem in the bounty mission. I would intercept Thor ragnarok, he auto-blocks but hits at the same time. Exactly like the evasion bug that has been here forever
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67 β˜…
    Autoblock stuff so bad.
    There is no other way to avoid auto block than using a defense ability reducer (or using quake's heavy charging and hyperion's powergain to spam sp3s )
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2017
    The auto block is rough but manageable. I've found that a good tactic is to do 4 hit combos instead of 5. That way if his auto block kicks in you're not left open to a counter combo.

The problem that I'm having with him is that he is able to launch a special in the middle of my combo while he's blocking. I don't think that should be working that way. It's very annoying. He also is evading right after his auto block pops up in the middle of my combo. I'm sorta used to that cuz of Nightcrawler and Spiderman, but as far as I read MODOK doesn't seem like he's supposed to have that ability. The fact that he can launch specials in the middle of my combo is what I'm most concerned about though.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i wouldn't have that huge problem with auto-block, if it worked as intented. the problem is that his autotoblock reloads after like 3-4 secs, which is not the 7 secs written in the abilities, also a countdown would be nice, when to expect approx that autoblock. and one more thing, that while we are in a multi-hit special, he can autoblock like the 3rd hit and block the rest. that is bull...horn. (idk :D)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How can he consistently throw specials in the middle of my combo? Working as intended?
This discussion has been closed.