**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best content in October 2022

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
With a reworked incrusion and new a new mode Battle Grounds being permanently added what is the best content overall? This counts for rewards, overall fun, and difficulty

Best content in October 2022 117 votes

Story Quests [Book 1 and 2]
32%
Hort4zuffyMhd20034Cap366BowTieJohnXva23StantonaLordSmasherHera1d_of_Ga1actusWhoDaPooMotorjamBerjibsJ0eySn0wxLunatiXxAomine_Daiki10GardoshYsFUnkownDOVhoundogακιJragonMaster170 38 votes
Monthly quests
0%
Spurgeon14 1 vote
Event Quests
1%
Beurky38Yogesh_123 2 votes
Arena
0%
RoL, LoL, AoL
0%
Eternity of Pain
8%
OwGssHeraldofNoneMqc19ThunderGodRickGrimes_King73WeeaeaBabyMiikeCharlie21540The_man001TribalChief 10 votes
Battle Grounds
24%
BitterSteelJohnyzeroGarlotusharNairAleorRockyshockyRockypantherxMobile_P0tat0KnordyCap_Brandonkubricknolandump_monkeyMauledArifuteraFiiNCHrivetRenaxqqTheBair123PupkacRiptide 29 votes
Incrusions
27%
91KiXGogeta91199MaxGamingWu_Bangerz23Denslo500SunRiceThiartcFlashingfistO_Deadpool_OSpagNidusEtherionGodSkydad23H3t3rNoob_Master69TrubluMateTheExit27TheNickster20Xguard77RonSwansonGiuliameij 32 votes
Alliance War
4%
danielmathHiwoeRealWizardFire_3Vijay_33 5 votes
Alliance Quest
0%

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Battle Grounds
    With incursions as a close second place
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Battle Grounds
    I change my vote to EOP, saw it later.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Battle Grounds

With incursions as a close second place

Exactly my thoughts
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Act 8 was best, Battlegrounds might've been if it wasn't so bugged
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Battle Grounds
    I'd say eop is better, but with objectives with kree I just can't place it at the top.
    Same with incursions, some node combinations are just ridiculous and even impossible. Also definitely not as fun as bgs. And bgs may be the most skill reliant mode, you just can't win it with units, only can get get a huge handicap
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    Incrusions
    Definitely Story but I'm enjoying being able to run Solo incursions
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I just got my rewards

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I love story content alot I get to use most of champs with different diversity.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Battle Grounds

The fact that 12 people voted for battlegrounds which is loaded with cheaters is ridiculous.

Story mode is still the best, not even close.

It’s a fair point, it is annoying, but I can definitely look past the cheaters personally and just focus on doing as well as I can. The strategy and high pressure gameplay is what I like, it’s basically war but way more fun and less potions

The rewards for it are now insane, if you’re relatively active and play it and rank decently it is by no means hard to get enough tokens to fully Sig 200 a champion in one season. That is game changing. I personally have bought about 100 sigs this season, 30k shards, tons of T5B, and some R4 mats. And I still have 10k tokens left over for next season.

And even if you can’t get the 72k to sig 200 someone due to alliance not playing hard, or not ranking high in Glad Circuit victory track alone gets 45k, which is enough for 125 sigs. Plus 10k for the lowest rank in Glad circuit (8501+) is another 27, so 152 sigs just for doing victory track.

Also another factor is friendly mode, where you (hopefully) shouldn’t have any cheaters there. I’ve been involved in a couple of tournaments so far, one for my alliance’s family (a few from each alliance entered and battled out), and one that I’ve been running for my own alliance.

Friendly mode is awesome, because it’s something you can just eternally run when there’s not much going on in game. You can practice new champions you’ve pulled and ranked, you can have a laugh with mates.

Personally, I feel that yes, cheaters are annoying, and it’s definitely a morale drop when you face one, but overall I can enjoy the game mode for what it is. (Not that everyone should, this is definitely my own opinion - if cheaters ruin it for you that’s fair). To me, battlegrounds is the number one addition to the game Kabam have ever done, in both content and rewards, I know that’s not everyone’s view, but I love it and cannot wait for the next season.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    story... i started act 7 and finsihed completed also i finished act 8.1 and now exploring it
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Battle Grounds

The fact that 12 people voted for battlegrounds which is loaded with cheaters is ridiculous.

Story mode is still the best, not even close.

I didn’t spend a single unit or energy refil on BG’s this season. Across all rewards (season rewards and through the store) I ended up with approx. 100k 6* shards, rank 4 materials, full t5CC’s, and a ton of 6* sig stones.

Throw in the fact the mode itself is fun (yes modders aside), the input vs reward ratio is far and away the best in the game.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    The game is at a very good place right now with the new changes and untroductions we've seen. Many people are concern about relics and 7stars for sincere reasons but that's a problem for tomorrow that may not be as bad as people make it to seem.

It's tough to choose the best content atm 😀. Between Story mode, Battlegrounds and Incursions for me. If I'd have to rate them:
    Story Mode: 9/10.
    Battelgrounds: 8.8/10
    Incursions: 8.5/10
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Incrusions
    Solo mode ftw