**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you been getting 6 stars from the candy cavs?

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG. Have you guys actually been getting 6 stars from these candy cavs?

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Apoc awakened.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

I've gotten 6* Antivenom, misty knight and SPX.

Who’s SPX?
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I got torch.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Duped Shang Chi.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Surprisingly no
    :/
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,022 ★★★★★
    Nope, but I did pull a 6* america chavez and then the next day 6* crystal shards from Paragon daily so my rng luck has been elsewhere
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    6* Rocket Racoon
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

😁
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 148 ★★
    Yeah, got 3.
    Anti-Venom, Voodoo and Torch 😬
  • HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
    Theres cav crystals in candy store? I dont see them
  • Yeah, I opened a few and got one
  • Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21
    I got lucky this month and pulled 2x Apoc, duped my antivenom, annihilus and spidey miles. Id say i was pretty lucky.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Got 6* Tigra Rulk (I think) and just today, Blade.

But my previous other types of Cavs were just bad with no 6*s.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I got one 6*. It was Rintrah and I love him. The rest have been trash but I’m happy.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Got 6 star mr negative out of 20. Now tempted to go for the other 20 but I'm spending my candy on 6 star shards first
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Pulled and duped 6* Sersi in the same opening
  • Opened about 22 crystals and got an Anti-Venom and Purgatory, both 6*
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Maybe 3 or 4 but all pretty useless champs
  • Awakened my Knull, Dragon Man, and Black Panther. Fair amount of 5*s too.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just the one, but the extra sigs motivated me to bring him to r2!

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    BoCass said:

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG. Have you guys actually been getting 6 stars from these candy cavs?

Just read the odds. If you know third grade math and read the odds, you won't be expecting 6*s nor will you think anything suspicious of not getting 6 stars from them.