**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you been getting 6 stars from the candy cavs?

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 732 ★★★
    I sheldomnget a 6* from these event cavs, but this time I got CapBritain, Night Trasher and Rintarh.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    No. Not even a 5*..
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I opened 22 crystals and got a 6* Rintrah from it. I`m not complaining. Rest has been 3 and 4 stars. Maybe a 5 star somewhere.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    All 3&4*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Nothing yet.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I haven’t gotten a single 6* from the monthly event crystals in at least 6months. Before that it was like 1 every month and sometimes 2 if I was lucky. My luck has been gone for quite some time now.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Jublie and Vulture
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Yes

Got Knull (new) on my alt acc and awakened Rocket Raccoon on my main
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    Nope. Not a single 6s champ
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Got Mysterio as the only six star out of all the candy crystals. I got all candy everyday and spent all of them on cavs. U can calculate the total amount spent yet
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    BoCass said:

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG. Have you guys actually been getting 6 stars from these candy cavs?

Genuine question... Is it possible to have opened 44 already? I know it's possible to have opened 42 which is 40 purchased from candy store for 200k candy and then another two from last weeks and this weeks solo event quest.
    Where did you pick up the other two? Just asking because I don't want to miss any.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    Zero 6*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I'm down to the last 8. The Candy will be less sweet after that. XD
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    I got anti venom and a couple others and on main I got Mr negative
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Took 20+ crystals to get the first 5*. Currently 4 5* out of 28 crystals. Crappy pulls, but Cavs are crappy if you’re fishing for 6*’s.

Dr. Zola
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

• OrizOriz Posts: 25
    40 so far. 31 3*, 5 4* and 4 5*. Some of my worst crystal luck ever. Trash
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

I sheldomnget a 6* from these event cavs, but this time I got CapBritain, Night Trasher and Rintarh.

Ooh that CapBritain synergy with Rintrah isn’t bad. I haven’t used her much but she seems decent. I like Night Thrasher it’s just the high sig that I’m not sure if he’s worth the investment. Rintrah is the best cow in the game hands down ( seriously my new favorite mystic)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Lol. I got my first 6 star out of these trash crystals today. Duped Black Panther, so that's cool.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    3 x 5* and 1 x 6* (RR) from yesterdays opening, other than that, mostly garbage.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    NEVER
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Got Misty Knight. Really hoping to pull Knull apoc or torch
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Got a couple on my mini…

And a couple on my main…

• ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    I've got 2 6*s in 2 days. Yesterday it was black panther, today it was miles
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I stopped opening them. Might open a bunch but might wait for November. I did dupe my 6* Rocket so far.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Why aren't you waiting for November to open? 6* dupes will give you 7* shards...
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Pulled cable and blade today from 9 of them