Map 5 Human Torch Glitch

BigDog6219BigDog6219 Member Posts: 61
Why is Human Torch purifying debuffs as the second mini in Map 5 of alliance Quest? There’s nothing on the node that states he is granted this ability.

Comments

• EgretM4EgretM4 Member Posts: 176 ★★
    What kind of debuff?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Torch map 5 aq has the wrong nodes this week he has guillys 2099 nodes instead which is combo up so if u used void thinking it was his normal nodes of if 7 smoulders and max temp enter nova flames then yeah currently this weeks torch has the wrong nodes hopefully fixed next time

Map 6 has had the same issue the last 2 rounds. Everyone has Invisible Woman’s nodes. Weird bug.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    Its vet odd i was praying for a easy fight go in and cant keep debuffs up since the combo up node and combo shield only just had the bug as just returned to doing alliance stuff a couple weeks back now and todays the first day ive noticed wrong nodes somehow
  • reeve1025reeve1025 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2022
    Same issue on Map 5. Happening on both HT minis. I took a vid of the first mini fight, using Void. No pattern I could find that seems to indicate a trigger for it

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    Map 6 too..made a thread that went unanswered
  • NimorNimor Member Posts: 110
    This annoying thing seems like a bug at start but it isn't. It's a funny interaction between the wrong nodes (combo up i think is the name) and void's kit that says that the opponent can remove one intimidating presence debuff every 10 hits on their combo meter. Node gets the meter upwards very fast hitting those x10 break points and removing void's debuffs.