**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 6 bosses all have the same nodes

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Invisible Woman is looking pretty rough these days. Same exact nodes as Vision Aarkus last week, which I’m pretty sure don’t belong to him either.

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I suggest Map 7 as it is easier and better. Especially since they removed linked nodes. Maybe half the lanes require specific counters but not to specific to where only one champ can be used as an attacker. Only path that really sucks is “what’s yours is mine” unless you run resonate mastery or have Ibom. CapIW with another science champs on your team can work for the weakness debuff you need to apply but even my rank 3 wasp is a bit too squishy for taking blocked damage from specials you can’t evade.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Pseudo_19 said:

I suggest Map 7 as it is easier and better. Especially since they removed linked nodes. Maybe half the lanes require specific counters but not to specific to where only one champ can be used as an attacker. Only path that really sucks is “what’s yours is mine” unless you run resonate mastery or have Ibom. CapIW with another science champs on your team can work for the weakness debuff you need to apply but even my rank 3 wasp is a bit too squishy for taking blocked damage from specials you can’t evade.

Yeah, I’ve done map 7 and 8 before. There’s only 6 of us in my alliance because we stepped back for a bit for our friend that’s going through chemo right now. We’re just not currently interested in spending tickets on maps. Just here to report a bug, not really complaining about the map.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Understood. Best of luck to your buddy going through chemo. Hope everything turns out okay.
  • Another post said Map-5 nodes on Torch are also wrong this week (seem to be nodes for Guilly 2099 instead). ??
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98

Another post said Map-5 nodes on Torch are also wrong this week (seem to be nodes for Guilly 2099 instead). ??

That is correct, Map 5 HT miniboss has Guilly's nodes. Hopefully it's just a bug that will be fixed by next week