**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you been getting 6 stars from the candy cavs?

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I just want apoc or guardian if he is in the crystal
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,427 ★★★★
    Dude17 said:

BoCass said:

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG.

LOL. You sound incredibly suspiciously bad at understanding probabilities. Google “probability of independent events”.
    Are you implying that the chances of getting a 6* at all stays at 3%, no matter how many Crystals you open? Then you would be wrong…

The actual probability is 1 - 0.97^N(number of crystals)

So when opening 44 crystals, the chance of getting at least one 6* champ should be at 73.8%… Still no 100% though… ^^

BoCass said:

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG. Have you guys actually been getting 6 stars from these candy cavs?

Just read the odds. If you know third grade math and read the odds, you won't be expecting 6*s nor will you think anything suspicious of not getting 6 stars from them.
    Where in the world are stochastics thought in 3rd grade? If you just mean percentage calculations, please see my post above.
    Oh, and on Topic: I opened a batch of 10 and pulled a 6* Vulture…
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Not a single one
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 561 ★★★
    I’ll let you know in November when we get 7* shards from dupes.
  • KikapuKikapu Posts: 2
    edited October 2022

Opened 42 in one go and got one 5* Cable, the rest were 3* or 4* champs.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 420 ★★★
    40 crystals and 3 5 stars. Didn’t expect much but this is just bad, lol.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    0 6 stars from all 40+ cavs and 0 paths that are not candy. Awsome event
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Dude17 said:

BoCass said:

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG.

LOL. You sound incredibly suspiciously bad at understanding probabilities. Google “probability of independent events”.
    Are you implying that the chances of getting a 6* at all stays at 3%, no matter how many Crystals you open? Then you would be wrong…

So when opening 44 crystals, the chance of getting at least one 6* champ should be at 73.8%… Still no 100% though… ^^
    Sitting at 39 Candy Cavs and 5 5* pulls. That’s about a 30% chance of a string of 39 pulls without a 6*, which is a bummer. The remaining 5 will make up for it, I’m sure. :D

Dr. Zola
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I didn't screenshot it but I finally got a 6* Apocalypse. After getting a few 5* and many 3 and 4*s it was nice to see the dice can still roll my way occasionally
  • Rainwind76Rainwind76 Posts: 14
    edited October 2022
    Got two 6 stars who are a great addition to my roster!

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Geesh, all I got was a cavity from the candy crystal.....
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Dude17 said:

BoCass said:

So you're saying it's suspicious that an event with a 73.8% chance of happening didn't happen? The scenario that happened to you is literally more likely to happen than flipping a coin and getting heads twice in a row which isn't something any of us would consider all that unlikely.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    always expect 3* like me, so u wont ever be disapointed mate
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I got a 6* torch and annihilus
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

got 2 6* so far and a few 5* too, got 5* rintrah but didn't took a screenshot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I haven't pulled a 6* from side quest Cavs in 5 months
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    On top of the RNG paths, I get terrible RNG in the cavs because why not.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Opened 38 in a row on my alt and did not pull one 6*.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

This was my 4th from them, and the a white whale from some of the 5* dupe crystals

I got one 6* and it was sersi I like her

Got two 6 stars who are a great addition to my roster!

thats funny because In my last 5 I got a 6* sersi and 4* rintrah and you got the opposite lol
    K00shMaan said:

Dude17 said:

BoCass said:

So you're saying it's suspicious that an event with a 73.8% chance of happening didn't happen? The scenario that happened to you is literally more likely to happen than flipping a coin and getting heads twice in a row which isn't something any of us would consider all that unlikely.
    What scenario that happened to me? I‘m not OP, nor do I find anything suspicious.

Just wanted to lay out the math…
  • BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
    Dude17 said:

BoCass said:

Says I’m bad at understanding probabilities, then misunderstands probabilities in the same reply lmaooo. Go play outside.
  • I got six star Miles Morales