**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Playing as a defender

AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
How would the game be if we could play as a defender?
I mean actually playing, not placing a defender like in AW or BG.
Let’s say Kabam figures a way to deal with the controls, wouldn’t it be interesting to actively use all of those champions with specific defensive abilities ?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

You mean actual pvp? Imagine people holding block in corners the whole fight

I think OP means as the defender but not specifically pvp
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    edited October 2022
    I never meant a pvp. I mean, you take a champ that has specific defensive abilities, like Wong where the mandalas switches every 8 seconds. This only happens as a defender. Now it would be interesting to see how those specific champs would work when we actually have control. Maybe a dedicated game mode, like reverse quest where you choose a team of defender and see how many attackers you can defeat.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 343 ★★★
    it would be fun to have a game mode where we control the champion on the right side of the screen, just like a defender, with defender skills. I definitely wouldn't want this to be part of the game, but I would love to have this experience at an event one day.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    We have other problems in game now