**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Is The Better Science Champ?

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I personally enjoy playing with each of these champions. And, yes, some champs are better in different situations. I set this poll up out of curiosity. Feel free to comment any explanation you might have.

Who Is The Better Science Champ? 138 votes

Spider-Man 2099
71%
OwGssCrys23JerryJiverSurya027JinxesaxeEmil_LimsonJAsummonarTerraVergeman78Syrius_blackDragonMCOCRayhanIshaqueWorknprogressBrokenRoflmao123CReferenceAckbar67manveertherealSoSA__RemakeCap366 98 votes
Anti-Venom
6%
SpeedbumpVyper81Fredhorst23captaincushNetbreakerGinjabredMonstavsknight89GrassKnucklesPowerOfACandle 9 votes
The Overseer
22%
razielSpity68mmmbanyasTristanyosscausticKiptonadeyuwRockyshockyAyden_noah1FenicoWhoDaPooXguard77Namesaken_10casual0Hilbert_unbeatable2Llessursherin_66SirGamesBondqm44 31 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    Spider-Man 2099
    I like Spidey 99 because of his utility.

As we all know Scorpion is the only rupture immune character.

But his utility goes past just his rupture in his burst. Even past the buff immunity.

I hate fighting Spidey 2099 because of his physical resistance that builds up on every hit.

He could very well be a time killer in Battlegrounds. It’s scary.

Jinx
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man 2099
    Prestige-overseer
    Defense mainly or even offense sometimes-anti venom
    But my choice and personal favourite with unique abilities like wither and buff immunity-spidey 99
    I recommend Spidey since he lives in my heart till date since childhood
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Spider-Man 2099
    Spidey99 is great.
    I was so excited when he came into the game but then a bit underwhelmed at first. Over time I learnt to appreciate his kit. I use him all the time now.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man 2099
    I really want to awaken mine. If he had been at high sig, he would’ve been my first science r4
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

I really want to awaken mine. If he had been at high sig, he would’ve been my first science r4

I just brought him to R4. Finally got him to sig 200 with Battlegrounds rewards, so the damage is now very good. I’m torn on him, high sig Void, or IAbom as a favorite science champ. S2099 does more of what the ideal science champ should do. You can also build his energy resistance very high quickly to counter annoying things like Bishop’s incinerate and Magik’s Limbo.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    The Overseer
    My primary focus is BG.
    I have a r3 Sig 200 S99 which is not even in my deck.
    But r3 unduped overseer comes and goes.
    I want his dupe so badly, he may get permanent slot if I get the dupe.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Can anyone explain what makes s99 so good? I put mine to R5 for the hype and im finding him pretty underwhelming :/
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Can anyone explain what makes s99 so good? I put mine to R5 for the hype and im finding him pretty underwhelming :/

Better question is why did you r5 a champ that you find underwhelming?
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    why Negative isn't part of this poll is baffling
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★

SuelGames said:

I thought he was useful for some nodes for the fact that he doesnt gain buffs, i could spare resourses at the time lol But ppl talk about him like a god or something, i dont get why
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Spider-Man 2099
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

I thought he was useful for some nodes for the fact that he doesnt gain buffs, i could spare resourses at the time lol But ppl talk about him like a god or something, i dont get why
    His abilities to control any kind of power gain outside of combat power rate. His ability to stack up to 20 ruptures by hitting into the opponents block and doing burst damage from it when the opponent reaches a bar of power or by going to 0 power through his whither debuff. Exhaustion to counter sassy who is a very annoying defender by himself. Slow debuff on sp3, physical vulnerability on sp1. And good burst damage and whither on sp2 especially with many debuffs stacked. Not to mention no buffs to counter all the annoying mystic defenders. He’s not for everyone but I like having champs with slower playstyles where I can do a lot of damage just by hitting the opponents block so they don’t gain too much power because we all know how cooperative the AI is at throwing their specials…
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    Anti-Venom

Av is underrated. Incinerate/poison immune isn't super available, plus power gain and those furies.

not to mention power control, heal reversal, evade counter, AAR
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Void all the way. Just keep parry / stun and let the enemy die on their own.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man 2099
    Void is BGT.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Void all the way. Just keep parry / stun and let the enemy die on their own.

Lol. Void wasn’t one of the choices out of these 3.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Spider-Man 2099
    Spidey 99. Mine is unawakened and he deals damage. I’ve heard some say he does not have good damage or utility. Unless mine is bugged, it puzzles me. Anti-Venom is underrated though.