**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion bug ( got kicked out)

I got kicked out inbetween a fight in incursion solo mode...
So i was in sector 8 room 7 first fight... I was not able to move forward after my first fight.... So as usual i restarted the game to see whether that makes all things alright.. but no , instead it kicked me out of the room and now my champs are stuck for 6 days!!

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened
  • ValmezValmez Posts: 73
    Same thing as me after I stopped incursion for the night and next morning received in game message saying incursion concluded.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Device and Version: One Plus 8 Pro

Device Operating System: Android 12

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) N/A

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 36.3.1

Game Mode: Incursions Solo Mode

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Incursion concluded on its own, while I was not logged into the game. Still had healthy champs, Sector 9 at around Room 5. This would be a massive issue if I was making a run at Room 25 and got booted out of the incursion without me doing anything.

Screenshot or Video: Unavailable the incursion concluded while I was not in the game.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @Corkscrew do you remember when it happened? Was it the usual time incursions 5 day cycle restarts? But before the 5 days were up?