**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on fighting uncollected spidey supreme

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am currently, for the first time since getting uncollected, attempting to explore the uncollected difficulty of the event quest and i made it spidey supreme. I am using a 5* r5 infamous iron man unawakened, a 5* r4 kitty pryde awakened, 6* r1 spidey 2099 unawakened, 5* r4 black widow cv unawakened, and 5* r4 omega sentinel unawakened. I've tried parrying and intercepting and both have failed because each time i do one of those strategies, he goes into astral form and lands critical hits and KO's my champs. Any other strategies or tips?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I just parry, medium and immediately block and dash back until astral stopped. Beat him up and then let him do his own thing/trap whatever and once that is over, parry medium, block and wait for astral to drop. I am sure there are better ways but it worked every time.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★

Or melt him with torch . Of someone else that counters miss omega sentinel maybe although I haven't tried her against him

torch might seem like a good option. omega sentinel not as good since because her miss counters requires a 2nd medium attack, and thats not possible when he's in astral form. Good counter for spot though, just need to finish the fight quick against spot
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I used AA. and he melted pretty quickly
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    Yup. Use AA then it is an easy fight
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    Speedbump said:

I used AA. and he melted pretty quickly

I have 4* r5 max sig AA. Hopefully works well