**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next featured leaked

Seen some leaked stuff. The champ pool is AWFUL. Put a couple of usable champs other than galan and quicksilver please!

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

• TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Scarlet witch, domino, crossbones, stark spidey, bishop, war machine and juggernaut are all good champs in addition to the 6 featureds

There's also storm x sasquatch and maybe rocket racoon after the buff are decent ones, so overall I don't think it's this bad and also let's be real kabam can make the crystal fall of iron patriots and people will still pull because of galan and QS alone lol
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    This seems like a reasonable take to me based on how they normally organize these things. Only thing that seems a bit strange is doubling up on Drax from the current one.

Seems comparatively as solid as the current one depending on your roster, but for me personally it has somewhat less value since I’ve already got many of the better champs…and even a number of the not so good ones. Will definitely open some of course, but probably won’t go as hard at it as I have with the current one given its benefit for my roster.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Personally, I would be fairly happy with this. I’ve been wanting 6* Witch for a while, the new champs all seem pretty solid, and I wouldn’t mind a few hours in there either. There are also a lot of buffed champs like Juggs that I wouldn’t mind having.

Not a “wow incredible” pool but I would be pretty happy with that. Especially if I can pull myself a QS and SW since I have AGs for both.
  • Featured crystals are always a mixed bag depending on your roster. For me outside of the featured 6, I really want to pull and dupe
    domino, SW, War Machine. I also want dupes on Spidey and Bishop.

The flip side is I pulled Drax 3 times from the last featured, I also have IP, Antman, Ronin, Juggs, Rocket, Taskmaster, DPX and Sasquatch so it isn’t a great pool for me.

I really want QS, Valkyrie and Gorr though.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    I think that’s a pretty balanced featured pool if it is correct. Scarlett Witch, Sassy, Crossbones, Domino, Bishop, Sparky all more than useable champs. Rockets getting a buff so might be a great pull as well. Along with the 6 new features that 12 pretty solid pulls.

The ones I’d feel I wasted shards if I pulled them would be Drax, Ms Marvel, OG Cap and Iron Patriot. The rest have some use in the game.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    edited October 2022

I rly wanted OG SW and Galan, but the amount of trash makes it indeed absolute garbage and not worth it, the Science, Tech and Cosmic options are a complete joke

Sticking with the class dual crystal for now
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    DrZola said:

Really only 7 that interest me (5 featureds minus Gorr, WM or Juggs dupe). Rest are champs I’ve got or don’t want. ”Awful” is an overstatement; really just an average to below average pool (although putting the likes of Drax, OGCap, MsM and IP in is something I wish the team would end unless they intend to give them meaningful updates).

Dr. Zola

Yeah this comment.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Drax in the leaked photo must be an error, kabam said they would never run champions back to back. That’s why we have two Cyclops 😂

I remember 2 subsequent featured crystals had Green Goblin & Cable
    IDK jf Kabam have recently made this commitment of not repeating a champ, but if we get to see Drax again, it won't be the first time
  • If anyone at Kabam can explain how Drax, OG Cap, DPX or Iron Patriot can be considered "featured" champs, I'd love to know.

Personally, DPX is fun to me. That being said, I wouldn’t want to dupe him again in a featured
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

If anyone at Kabam can explain how Drax, OG Cap, DPX or Iron Patriot can be considered "featured" champs, I'd love to know.

An alliance mate of mine has a R4 sig 200 DPX

• I rate that rather than just shutting this down you’re actually having fun
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    I WANT CROSSBONES!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Ahhh…do I believe Lagacy? Do I believe Miike? Do I doubt them both? Quite the conundrum, quite the conundrum…

Dr. Zola
    Believe Abe LIncoln!
    Honest Abe. Forthright Miike. I like it!!!

Dr. Zola
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

I almost feel it should say "anything" rather than "everything".