**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

Comments

• Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    The season starts in 5 hours and the conversion of the Elder's Mark has yet to happen. You can buy them again now so does this mean that it has happened already?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Will the daily (48h) objectives stay the same? or will the participate in 3 matches using elder's mark change to participate in 3 matches using either energy or elder's mark?
    If the objective stays the same the cost for those 600 tokens will have increased by a lot.
    Sorry if I missed the answer to this question already.
  • WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    I realize that this has basically been said but I feel it needs to be more direct. Kabam - Why should we play this new mode when it is clear that you have not banned obvious modders permanently from the game?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Hello, I'm still in vibranium I hope the level will return to 0 before the start of the battles ?
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    This is trash until they start taking action against modders seriously.

So far it’s just lip service.
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

The season starts in 5 hours and the conversion of the Elder's Mark has yet to happen. You can buy them again now so does this mean that it has happened already?

1 hour to go and the amount of Elder's Mark remain the same. If I use them when BG go live will I not get the converted Elder's Mark afterwards? Or that has already happened?
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    since victory track rewards were buffed why weren’t we reset to bronze

now I see i’m missing out on them rewards that ate now un accesible to me.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Can anyone confirm if their existing elder marks were multiplied by 2.6?

It's not till now.
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited October 2022
    When will our existing Elder Marks be multiplied? Do we submit a ticket? Will we receive an in-game msg when this is complete?

I guess I should only use energy until this is fixed….. L
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Can’t see that my Elders Marks have been increased. Is there a timeline for when this should happen? I don’t want to use any in case they are not multiplied.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

So I just beat this guy. He quit before the timer ended for the match. I got the alliance points, got the solo points and then got the complete a battle for objective. I didn’t get the win though. You guys need to fix this; people quit out of because they lost and don’t want to waste time. I didn’t get credit for it and now I have to win/play one extra fight today. I usually only do BG ubtil I clear the solo objectives. I managed to get to arcane II this way season 1.

Then I went back and the objective is completely gone. I have 1 complete out of 3. Literally impossible for me to win 3 fights before completing 3 BG matches.

Pictures are attached of it and I didn’t get the 600 tokens.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★

So I just beat this guy. He quit before the timer ended for the match. I got the alliance points, got the solo points and then got the complete a battle for objective. I didn’t get the win though. You guys need to fix this; people quit out of because they lost and don’t want to waste time. I didn’t get credit for it and now I have to win/play one extra fight today. I usually only do BG ubtil I clear the solo objectives. I managed to get to arcane II this way season 1.

Then I went back and the objective is completely gone. I have 1 complete out of 3. Literally impossible for me to win 3 fights before completing 3 BG matches.

Same happened to me. I’ve done 2 fights, won 1, lost 1. Fight I won, the player gave up and didn’t complete it. Checked solo objectives and the one for winning actual BGs has gone yet not completed the one for completing fights yet. That’s not really possible.

• Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Wozzle007 said:

Same happened to me. I’ve done 2 fights, won 1, lost 1. Fight I won, the player gave up and didn’t complete it. Checked solo objectives and the one for winning actual BGs has gone yet not completed the one for completing fights yet. That’s not really possible.

Came here to report the same problem
    15  to 90 elder mark its too expansive. I buy with energie …
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    So whats the wording for the final week nodes? If nothing is done, it will be easily "exploitable"
  • BroskyBrosky Posts: 7
    cant wait to play against all the modders that kabam does nothing about
    One of the solo goals has left I'm disgusted
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    2/5 matches have crashed, thus no points allocated :(
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    edited October 2022

Explain yourselves, Kabam. And the other solo objective isn't registering my win. Smh.

• MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Matches Won - 750
    Matches Complete - 375

so that was a lie.

after finishing 7 matches, and wining 6 of them (energy was used), I now only have 4.5k solo points rather than 7.125.
    great start, I think I'll have to stop grinding since this gonna be bad on the long run if they don't fix the points system
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Please see pic below, there is nothing awarding points for a win using energy despite it saying so in the post.

Edited *** selected Solo instead of ally
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Same here, 1 solo objective gone and didn't get the trophy tokens + too littke points vs announcement
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    Season 2 is still garbage. Still getting matched with only Paragon players in victory track. AWFUL.