**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next featured leaked

2»

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

DrZola said:

Ahhh…do I believe Lagacy? Do I believe Miike? Do I doubt them both? Quite the conundrum, quite the conundrum…

Dr. Zola
    Believe Abe LIncoln!
    but Abe posted that on the internet!
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Ahhh…do I believe Lagacy? Do I believe Miike? Do I doubt them both? Quite the conundrum, quite the conundrum…

Dr. Zola
    Believe Abe LIncoln!
    Now we need to know is the pool wrong because it’s just wrong, or did Abe Lincoln change the pool because it’s leaked? Also DPX and Galan are in the wrong columns. It’s driving me nuts. Keep the Cosmics with the Cosmics and the Mutants with the mutants.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Believe Abe LIncoln!
    Might have done if you were American and not Canadian. Either way I just hope the pool is changed prior to release of the leak was true.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Seen some leaked stuff. The champ pool is AWFUL. Put a couple of usable champs other than galan and quicksilver please!

You mean like Domino, Gorr, Valkyrie, Wiccan, Scarlet Witch OG, Sasquatch, Bishop, Storm X, Titania, Tech Spidy and Ant man ?
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 157 ★★
    There's no way drax is twice in a row, I that it the change.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    Please... I have to know...
    Will Psycho man be in the featured? 🤞🤞🤞
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Maybe dead is getting buffed. But either way I think I’ll be skipping again.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

If anyone at Kabam can explain how Drax, OG Cap, DPX or Iron Patriot can be considered "featured" champs, I'd love to know.

By that way we will be having only 6 champs per crystal

Most transparant miike has been

A new galan or Domino dupe is sassy dupe is only ones I will be happy about but don't really want them. So I'll be saving for idoom I believe

A new galan or Domino dupe is sassy dupe is only ones I will be happy about but don't really want them. So I'll be saving for idoom I believe
    Wasn't too happy with this so went and bombed off 60k shards into current featured.
    Got new rintrah who I really wanted, scorpion new dupe and mephisto dupe. All were hits. Only the proxima dupe was a miss. Yet to get hold of hulkling but I'm still happy
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

If this “leak” (prediction) is correct, that’s a solid crystal and this is an incredibly bad take. Obviously the bigger our roster gets the worse these crystals are going to be, but more than half of this crystal is either a new featured champ or a solid or better champ for anyone that doesn’t already have them.

I agree with your assessment of the crystal, but that’s the fundamental problem with the design principles behind the featured crystal right now. When 6-star shards were rarer and rosters were smaller, a “miss” on the featured crystal hurt badly.

This is basically a pool of champs mostly average to above average, but seldom in the top third of their class. If you’re a paragon player with over 100 6-star champs, there’s no tangible difference to your roster between a bad champ and someone in that 33-50 percentile, because you probably have enough other priorities that you want to rank before them, so they stay low indefinitely.

In contrast, if I only have 25 6-stars, there are gonna be classes where I’m outright missing a passable champ. This type of crystal can help there considerably.

In conclusion, this design for the featured crystal was great when it was implemented but outdated. I’d vastly prefer the 6 new champs and maybe 4 “big fish” than a crystal that has a dozen-plus champs that would be niche/luxury rankups at best.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Wasn't there like some mediocre champ three in. Row
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Wasn't there like some mediocre champ three in. Row
    Goblin & Cable
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I’m slightly more skeptical about this leak now that I’ve slept on it. Three champs that have been in recent crystals (Drax, Stark Spidey, Taskmaster) seems a bit much.

I think some of it is probably accurate (obviously the new 6, Scarlet witch, Rocket, Juggs) but thinking the rest may not be.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Drax is in current feat and he will be in the next feat as well?

I would happily open a few if

Iceman was in place of Storm PX
    Sersi in place of Drax
    Blade in place of Taskmaster or Ronin
    Red Hulk in place of OG ****
    Red Skull in place of Iron Parrot
    Psycho Man in place of War Machine
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    i hope its wrong